Air Bag Light On.

waynemullannix

My Air Bag light flickered for a couple of days and ten came on constantly. The dealer just said they changed out the clock spring and the passenger side inflator.
Could this be a result or something else

fiend

Caught the Bug
Mine has been on for a couple of years. Code reader says B2209, an internal problem with the occupant restraint module. A $400-500 job at the dealership, since a new module needs to be “calibrated” to the Jeep. So I’m told, anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
My Air Bag light flickered for a couple of days and ten came on constantly. The dealer just said they changed out the clock spring and the passenger side inflator.
Could this be a result or something else
Mine did the same thing. Bad clock spring. This and the passenger side thing were both under recall and replaced for free.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Yeah I am still fighting with my airbag light also, it comes on and goes off randomly. 😩

AgBass01

Caught the Bug
My airbag light came on Saturday. I tried the connection under the seat and didn't fix the issue. I notice that it tends to ding and come on more when I'm turning the steering wheel. I bought the jeep used 2 years ago and they said they did all outstanding recalls before they released it to me. I checked my VIN on MOPAR website and there are no outstanding recalls. I'm thinking it's probably the clockspring. I setup an appointment to take it to the dealership tomorrow morning and hopefully if it is clockspring the extended clockspring warranty will cover it.

jesse3638

Hooked
My airbag light came on Saturday. I tried the connection under the seat and didn't fix the issue. I notice that it tends to ding and come on more when I'm turning the steering wheel. I bought the jeep used 2 years ago and they said they did all outstanding recalls before they released it to me. I checked my VIN on MOPAR website and there are no outstanding recalls. I'm thinking it's probably the clockspring. I setup an appointment to take it to the dealership tomorrow morning and hopefully if it is clockspring the extended clockspring warranty will cover it.
Exact same thing happened to me last year. I had the passenger side recall to deal with still so I had them look into the clockspring while it was in there. Sure enough it was bad and covered under the extended warranty. Hopefully yours is too.

AgBass01

Caught the Bug
Exact same thing happened to me last year. I had the passenger side recall to deal with still so I had them look into the clockspring while it was in there. Sure enough it was bad and covered under the extended warranty. Hopefully yours is too.

That's good to hear. Fingers crossed I have the same outcome.

Top Bottom