HI, FOLKS! Indiana Jeep Fan.

Kuboske

Hello, Everyone. Indiana guy here. New to the forum, but long time off-roader. Started in my youth in a 1971 Chevy Blazer, (hint) the Blazer wasn't a vintage vehicle at the time. Owned several 4X4 pickups, and finally transitioned to a '93 Wrangler, in 2002. Started with it as a bone stock, rust free western Jeep, and immediately Started the modifications. I've Jeeped in many different states and plan many more. Hope to find new friends here!
100_1997.jpg

Kuboske

Welcome from SoCal

I like the user name. Looks like a play on "Black Bear Road"

Exactly right, jdofmemi, "U drive 'em Army Jeep cars..." Good Ol' CW McCall.
Kuboske's company actually existed, in Ouray, in the 1960s. Was bought out and that Company still has an operation there.
I thought nobody would make the connection...

Steve, aka Kuboske.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Yes. About 40 minutes to the Badlands, and hour and fifteen to Redbird.

Welcome to WAL, also from Indiana! I've been to Redbird twice (just bought my JK last fall). Been wanting to get to Badlands, looks like someone is putting together a trip this weekend but I cannot make it. Cheers, hope to see you on the trail.

JKbrick

Welcome to WAL, also from Indiana! I've been to Redbird twice (just bought my JK last fall). Been wanting to get to Badlands, looks like someone is putting together a trip this weekend but I cannot make it. Cheers, hope to see you on the trail.

We are kicking around going in November

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom