Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yo!

Yo!

Out with the newer, in with the older. Finally sold the JK and found me a clean WJ. I cannot believe how much time it took. Stoked and do not miss the JK.....yet.Attachment 335997IMG_20191007_071109539.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using WAYALIFE mobile app
    DID I MENTION MY RIG IS FOR SALE?

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Sad news man!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

About time you got a real Jeep. What specs ?
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

I thought only jerk offs had WJs???

Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

I'm okay....I think
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    Sad news man!

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...

man, I looked at a ton of them. Set up for meeting and then they would say...oh I don't have the title, or raised the price while I was texting them, to just ones trashed and full of leaks. Well I settled on a 2000 GCL 4.7 and Quadra-Drive. Fully loaded and 145,000 miles. Just minor burnt out bulbs. Small dent on passenger side, and cracked rear bumper on corner. New tires. Pretty clean. Guy owned it since 2002 and maintained. No leaks. This thing has got some power. Wife even talking bout a lift. I'm digging Trail Forged rear bumper, possibly Bushwhacker flares. Either puck or small lift for starters.
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    About time you got a real Jeep. What specs ?

Only special ones!
    Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    I thought only jerk offs had WJs???

Sweet - looks like a fun new project. Hopefully see more of you around here!

Nice

Congrats on the WJ!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast