Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad day in this household

So what kind of gremlins? Iím having some too and thought it was my TIPM but I got it tested and that isnít it unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    So what kind of gremlins? Iím having some too and thought it was my TIPM but I got it tested and that isnít it unfortunately

It was throwing abs and Traction warning lights, it kept giving me no bus where the odometer is, tried all four speed sensors tried tracing wires you name it we tried it. Got it reflashed at the stealership and replaced the ECM, still same issues then the rear-end started popping... It was time to give up

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Kalums View Post
    It was throwing abs and Traction warning lights, it kept giving me no bus where the odometer is, tried all four speed sensors tried tracing wires you name it we tried it. Got it reflashed at the stealership and replaced the ECM, still same issues then the rear-end started popping... It was time to give up

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Dang, hope mine isnít impossible to fix, sorry you had to sell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12