Sad day in this household

Kalums

For better or worse I will be Jeep less as of Wednesday. About a month ago electrical gremlins started creeping in on my Jeep. It started to not hold a program in the ECM and kept saying 'NoBus' on the dash. Then on Friday I started hearing the ominous popping noise from the rear end while giving it gas or going around corners. Long and short, she is headed off to the auction [emoji24]. It's hard to see something that you have literally spent days worth of time working on and playing in go but, when it no longer feasible to maintain its gotta go. Sad thing is it just rolled 45k. Figured ide atleast have it till 100k but I guess not. Just wanted to say that I will still be checking in now and then and hopefully I can talk the wife into a JL when they finally get around to giving us commoners the diesel. Thanks for a good forum and great people to help when needed. Thanks for great write-ups all the good advise guys. Stay safe out there. One last Pic of the 'ol girl'. 1570499174864.jpeg

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kalums

So what kind of gremlins? I’m having some too and thought it was my TIPM but I got it tested and that isn’t it unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
It was throwing abs and Traction warning lights, it kept giving me no bus where the odometer is, tried all four speed sensors tried tracing wires you name it we tried it. Got it reflashed at the stealership and replaced the ECM, still same issues then the rear-end started popping... It was time to give up

JKbrick

It was throwing abs and Traction warning lights, it kept giving me no bus where the odometer is, tried all four speed sensors tried tracing wires you name it we tried it. Got it reflashed at the stealership and replaced the ECM, still same issues then the rear-end started popping... It was time to give up

Dang, hope mine isn’t impossible to fix, sorry you had to sell

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom