Who’s the new favorite?

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
So now that Eddie and Cindy have all three of their primary rigs insanely built up (Moby, Jet, JT), plus their classics, there’s one big question...

Which one is everyone’s favorite???

Would also be cool to know which Eddie and Cindy’s favorite all around for driving and wheeling out of the 3?

I personally have always loved Moby, but that JL is really tuggin at my heartstrings

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MericaMade

So now that Eddie and Cindy have all three of their primary rigs insanely built up (Moby, Jet, JT), plus their classics, there’s one big question...

Which one is everyone’s favorite???

Would also be cool to know which Eddie and Cindy’s favorite all around for driving and wheeling out of the 3?

I personally have always loved Moby, but that JL is really tuggin at my heartstrings

Moby hands down. I feel the JL's are just the middle child that everyone just ignores or makes excuses for. They are nice but not Moby nice.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Moby is my favorite out of the built up rigs. Outside of that I love Jane and Rusty the best

wjtstudios

Hooked
Agreed Moby, Jet and JT are amazing rigs but need to earn their places in the garage. Moby has history!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I suppose for me, Moby is probably still the most capable of the 3, it just seems like he’s starting to have more of those 12y/o jeep problems and be the least reliable.

But he was always my favorite until the last leg of the JL build

Jsouder53

Hooked
Moby has certainly been my favorite, but that JT is looking pretty sweet. With the classics, I like jane and the truck he has.

For me it was and always will be Rubicat even though she’s moved on to a new owner. But out of all the rigs they currently own it has to be Moby. Hell Moby IS WAYALIFE. I strongly feel that if it wasn’t for their purchase and build up of him that WAYALIFE wouldn’t be what it is today.

StormBreakerTheJL

Moby for sure! The most capable but if Eddie ends up putting a HEMI or LS in the JT then I’m sure I’ll be liking that even more[emoji91]

Exodus 4x4

I had no idea about that. Just a weird law or what?

Emissions. Engine swaps have to be like or newer. They stopped producing the passenger LS in 2014, so technically it’s not an option even in JK’s produced after. Have you seen that Gladiator Bruiser conversions just did with a supercharged LS? Yep, not legal.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

No smog or inspection in the county in which Eddie lives.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

A lot of places are like that including mine, but shops like myself are obligated to follow the strictest standards in the country. If he or anyone else ever decides to sell the vehicle and the new owner lives somewhere with those stricter standards apply, there’s always a risk it can come back on the shop that did the swap. I’m sure we can have them sign form acknowledging that the vehicle is now for “off road use only”, but you tell me how much that’s worth. I know for a fact Robbie wouldn’t do it, and neither will I. Only shops with no ethics would touch that swap.

Besides, I don’t really see many PRACTICAL people spending this much money on the vehicle up front just to make it off road use only.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
A lot of places are like that including mine, but shops like myself are obligated to follow the strictest standards in the country. If he or anyone else ever decides to sell the vehicle and the new owner lives somewhere with those stricter standards apply, there’s always a risk it can come back on the shop that did the swap. I’m sure we can have them sign form acknowledging that the vehicle is now for “off road use only”, but you tell me how much that’s worth. I know for a fact Robbie wouldn’t do it, and neither will I. Only shops with no ethics would touch that swap.

Besides, I don’t really see many PRACTICAL people spending this much money on the vehicle up front just to make it off road use only.

I wouldn’t want a jk or JL if it was offroad only anyway. Especially a $125k plus jk/JL.

Top Bottom