Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ejs 2020

Ejs 2020

I am a first time Jeeper and am wanting to attend Easter Jeep Safari next year. My question is what would one need to have to attend this event? Or any other info I might need to know about this event?

Thanks
    Ironhide the JKUR

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic17 View Post
    I am a first time Jeeper and am wanting to attend Easter Jeep Safari next year. My question is what would one need to have to attend this event? Or any other info I might need to know about this event?

Thanks
    Youíd need a lodging reservation. But seriously, get on the red rock 4 wheelers website. Thereís plenty of info about the event, including trail descriptions.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    Youíd need a lodging reservation. But seriously, get on the red rock 4 wheelers website. Thereís plenty of info about the event, including trail descriptions.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thanks.
    Ironhide the JKUR

rr4w.com

Already got my condo reservations...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    rr4w.com

Already got my condo reservations...
    Iím contemplating going with my family... Iíve never been to Moab.. is it better on an off weekend or is EJS a better experience? Do you do your own thing or do you have to sign up for each trail?

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Iím contemplating going with my family... Iíve never been to Moab.. is it better on an off weekend or is EJS a better experience? Do you do your own thing or do you have to sign up for each trail?
    You can go down and ďdo your own thingĒ but youíll find yourself caught up in a bunch of EJS trail traffic. Iíd sign up for a trail or two and then spend the rest of the time enjoying the town and the event. Let me know if you go down. Iím for sure attending it in 2020. If you guys come down on an off week then for sure keep me posted. Iíd be happy to drive down from salt lake and show you around.

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    You can go down and ďdo your own thingĒ but youíll find yourself caught up in a bunch of EJS trail traffic. Iíd sign up for a trail or two and then spend the rest of the time enjoying the town and the event. Let me know if you go down. Iím for sure attending it in 2020. If you guys come down on an off week then for sure keep me posted. Iíd be happy to drive down from salt lake and show you around.
    A couple obstacles are the kids school and Iím supposed to be in AZ that week... Its a 12 hr haul for us, so I really want to spend the time wheeling if we go. An off weekend might be better to miss the crowds... Iíll kick it around with the Wife some more. Thanks Casey.

Yes, itís crowded...but I go every year to see friends I only see here...

If you want to run trails being run by Red Rocks, you do need to sign up online for the trails; registration opens Jan 18th...check their website for the particulars

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Yes, itís crowded...but I go every year to see friends I only see here...

If you want to run trails being run by Red Rocks, you do need to sign up online for the trails; registration opens Jan 18th...check their website for the particulars
    Sounds good... Thx Ed.

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    A couple obstacles are the kids school and Iím supposed to be in AZ that week... Its a 12 hr haul for us, so I really want to spend the time wheeling if we go. An off weekend might be better to miss the crowds... Iíll kick it around with the Wife some more. Thanks Casey.
    Don (Clearskies) usually comes out once or twice in the spring before his Jeep turns back into a pumpkin and he has to go slave away at work all summer. Be great if you wanted to join him for the drive out. I almost always go for my birthday in March so by all means, feel free to join us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast