Ejs 2020

Ballistic17

I am a first time Jeeper and am wanting to attend Easter Jeep Safari next year. My question is what would one need to have to attend this event? Or any other info I might need to know about this event?

Thanks

fiend

Caught the Bug
I am a first time Jeeper and am wanting to attend Easter Jeep Safari next year. My question is what would one need to have to attend this event? Or any other info I might need to know about this event?

Thanks

You’d need a lodging reservation. But seriously, get on the red rock 4 wheelers website. There’s plenty of info about the event, including trail descriptions.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
rr4w.com

Already got my condo reservations...

I’m contemplating going with my family... I’ve never been to Moab.. is it better on an off weekend or is EJS a better experience? Do you do your own thing or do you have to sign up for each trail?

I’m contemplating going with my family... I’ve never been to Moab.. is it better on an off weekend or is EJS a better experience? Do you do your own thing or do you have to sign up for each trail?

You can go down and “do your own thing” but you’ll find yourself caught up in a bunch of EJS trail traffic. I’d sign up for a trail or two and then spend the rest of the time enjoying the town and the event. Let me know if you go down. I’m for sure attending it in 2020. If you guys come down on an off week then for sure keep me posted. I’d be happy to drive down from salt lake and show you around.

TrailHunter

Hooked
You can go down and “do your own thing” but you’ll find yourself caught up in a bunch of EJS trail traffic. I’d sign up for a trail or two and then spend the rest of the time enjoying the town and the event. Let me know if you go down. I’m for sure attending it in 2020. If you guys come down on an off week then for sure keep me posted. I’d be happy to drive down from salt lake and show you around.

A couple obstacles are the kids school and I’m supposed to be in AZ that week... Its a 12 hr haul for us, so I really want to spend the time wheeling if we go. An off weekend might be better to miss the crowds... I’ll kick it around with the Wife some more. Thanks Casey.

Brute

Hooked

Yes, it’s crowded...but I go every year to see friends I only see here...

If you want to run trails being run by Red Rocks, you do need to sign up online for the trails; registration opens Jan 18th...check their website for the particulars

TrailHunter

Hooked
Yes, it’s crowded...but I go every year to see friends I only see here...

If you want to run trails being run by Red Rocks, you do need to sign up online for the trails; registration opens Jan 18th...check their website for the particulars

Sounds good... Thx Ed.

A couple obstacles are the kids school and I’m supposed to be in AZ that week... Its a 12 hr haul for us, so I really want to spend the time wheeling if we go. An off weekend might be better to miss the crowds... I’ll kick it around with the Wife some more. Thanks Casey.

Don (Clearskies) usually comes out once or twice in the spring before his Jeep turns back into a pumpkin and he has to go slave away at work all summer. Be great if you wanted to join him for the drive out. I almost always go for my birthday in March so by all means, feel free to join us.

fiend

Caught the Bug
If you want to go to have the Moab experience, enjoying the trails and scenery at your pace and without a lot of crowds, don’t go to EJS. If you want to go for the EJS experience, including seeing all the cool concept vehicles from Jeep, checking out the vendors, and meeting the industry “celebrities,” go to EJS.

Kd7irm

EJS 2020 registration info

Easter Jeep Safari - April 4-12, 2020

General registration will begin on Tuesday, January 21, 2020, at 10:00 am MST. At RR4W.com

RR4W Members registration portal will open on Friday, January 17, 2020 at 10:00 am MST.

(Be sure to have your profile information on RR4W.com up to date prior to this date to make the registration process easier for you. Please keep your license number and vehicle descriptions, as well as your personal information, up to date as time passes. This allows updates and information to be sent out to you as it becomes available. Do not assume you have updated information! Take a few moments to go to the website and check for any needed updates)

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
If you want to go to have the Moab experience, enjoying the trails and scenery at your pace and without a lot of crowds, don’t go to EJS. If you want to go for the EJS experience, including seeing all the cool concept vehicles from Jeep, checking out the vendors, and meeting the industry “celebrities,” go to EJS.

This plus I vote forget about the RR4W guys. It's way more fun to just go on your own and meet/wheel with randoms during EJS. I've met some nice people either way and it's a lot of fun, whichever route you go. You'll have traffic everywhere no matter what, but who cares, more time to talk about Jeeps.

Brute

Hooked
FYI...early registration for EJS for members/associate members of Red Rocks 4x4 started an hour ago...

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug

Do your own thing! Unless you're going alone, then I'd sign up.

Top Bottom