New Jeep Owner, Hello!

Hi ladies and gentlemen!

I'm brand new to the Jeep family, and new to everything else that I haven't worked with my hands. I'm a fast learner, and eager to learn new things about the Jeep(s), tips and tricks, Do's and Don't and the good stuff.
I do have few future modifications saved for my Jeep (I don't have a name for my Jeep yet(sorry!)). That I'll share later in the future, and will be installing majority of them by myself, so I can learn how things work and what I should expect if it breaks in the future.
I'm a student part time and a full time nurse assistant, going to finish my career and become a LPN/CST(Certified Surgical Technologist).

My Jeep has quiet a handful of mods installed, can look at my profile and see some of them, I'll post maybe a video or pictures of my Jeep inside and outside, maybe you can point some things out for me, what I should get, and what really needed for every Jeep etc.

My information about my Jeep specs, will be updated next week hopefully and I should be good, didn't know this would take so much of my time, to fill everything out, but I enjoyed it!

Last edited:

Rubi 207

Hi ladies and gentlemen!

I'm brand new to the Jeep family, and new to everything else that I haven't worked with my hands. I'm a fast learner, and eager to learn new things about the Jeep(s), tips and tricks, Do's and Don't and the good stuff.
I do have few future modifications saved for my Jeep (I don't have a name for my Jeep yet(sorry!)). That I'll share later in the future, and will be installing majority of them by myself, so I can learn how things work and what I should expect if it breaks in the future.
I'm a student part time and a full time nurse assistant, going to finish my career and become a LPN/CST(Certified Surgical Technologist).

My Jeep has quiet a handful of mods installed, can look at my profile and see some of them, I'll post maybe a video or pictures of my Jeep inside and outside, maybe you can point some things out for me, what I should get, and what really needed for every Jeep etc.

My information about my Jeep specs, will be updated next week hopefully and I should be good, didn't know this would take so much of my time, to fill everything out, but I enjoyed it!

Welcome from Florida!:thumb:

Top Bottom