Exhaust

I'm not sure where to start with the proper forum threads/topics. Just let me know in the comments.

I got a question, what's a good exhaust on a 2008 JK? Something that I can install without lifting my JEEP(I can freely crawl underneath it and have room), and breaking anything, lol.

My first thoughts were on the Magnaflow exhaust. I do want a great sound, but not expensive price maybe max $500? I am student and I got my limits. Also I'm looking going off roading frequently and don't want to snag/ bend the exhaust tips when crawling. Even climbing down the edge and my ass hits the rock and bends the tips.

Help me out, tell me what exhaust you're running, how much you paid, was it worth the purchase and how long did it take YOU to install them. Thank you!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I'm not sure where to start with the proper forum threads/topics. Just let me know in the comments.

I got a question, what's a good exhaust on a 2008 JK? Something that I can install without lifting my JEEP(I can freely crawl underneath it and have room), and breaking anything, lol.

My first thoughts were on the Magnaflow exhaust. I do want a great sound, but not expensive price maybe max $500? I am student and I got my limits. Also I'm looking going off roading frequently and don't want to snag/ bend the exhaust tips when crawling. Even climbing down the edge and my ass hits the rock and bends the tips.

Help me out, tell me what exhaust you're running, how much you paid, was it worth the purchase and how long did it take YOU to install them. Thank you!!

you have a 3.8l, get the Dynomax Evolution and call it a day. :thumb:

Install should take about 1-2 hrs depending on how much you struggle getting the stock system off. :idontknow:

Oh wow, that sounds very nice I do like that. Can you link the correct Dynomax Evo Exhaust? I see some priced for $120-300.
you have a 3.8l, get the Dynomax Evolution and call it a day. :thumb:

Install should take about 1-2 hrs depending on how much you struggle getting the stock system off. :idontknow:

cpefy3

I had a Dynomax on my XJ and it was pretty sweet. I agree that the hardest part was getting the old one off. Make sure to budget for new O2 sensors and socket. Best of luck!!

Thanks all for the suggestion/props.
OP our systems (most) are made from stainless steel, so a long life.
As mentioned look to the "rock crawler" systems
I like the one that exits all the way out back a bit quieter.
Take care Matt:beer:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks all for the suggestion/props.
OP our systems (most) are made from stainless steel, so a long life.
As mentioned look to the "rock crawler" systems
I like the one that exits all the way out back a bit quieter.
Take care Matt:beer:

This is what I run OP and I love the sound of it

Top Bottom