ARB Single CKMA12 Compressor - New

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
ARB CKMA12 Air Compressor High Output On-Board 12V Air Compressor

Brand new, never wired, only installed in the jeep.

All the accessories were stolen from my garage so I only have the compressor. If you need a spare or have the wiring it’ll be good. I’m just going to buy a whole new setup. $287 on amazon right now. $175 shipped or best offer for this.

IMG_8583.jpg
IMG_8586.jpg
IMG_8587.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked
ARB CKMA12 Air Compressor High Output On-Board 12V Air Compressor

Brand new, never wired, only installed in the jeep.

All the accessories were stolen from my garage so I only have the compressor. If you need a spare or have the wiring it’ll be good. I’m just going to buy a whole new setup. $287 on amazon right now. $175 shipped or best offer for this.

View attachment 336242
View attachment 336243
View attachment 336244

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Were you once a hand model?

nbunga

Caught the Bug
The harness and accessories were in a tool bag from when I moved. They took the whole bag. Along with a new welder, other tools and random stuff. Don’t leave your garage door open. Lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ve been taking my son around the local neighborhoods selling Cub Scout popcorn lately. It’s crazy the amount of people who leave their garage doors wide open while they are inside the house. Easy target to just walk in and grab stuff.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Adam, do you think the twin air just for 37 inch tires is overkill?

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overkill, no. Is it needed, also no. We plan to get another single for the stock four door for the plan and future 37’s. I have the twin on my silver Jeep. If you air up with a group, I wouldn’t be worried about speed. Everyone usually shoots the shit after so no need to rush in my eyes.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom