DANA Ultimate UD60 TORTURE TESTED & PROVEN on the JL / JT Experience

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
On the 2019 JL/JT Experience, 7 rigs running Dana UD60s took on slick and nasty rocks out on 8 different wheeling destinations across almost 500 miles and... without a single problem.

EVO
final.jpg

WAYALIFE
final.jpg

Randy
final.jpg

Bryan
final.jpg

Drixtin
final.jpg

Skyjacker
final.jpg

PSC
final.jpg

I have to say, they really have been impressing the hell out of me. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Also, it should be noted that 6 of the 7 rigs were running 40” tires and 1 had a 707 HP Hellcat HEMI.
[emoji1303]

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Nice! Pretty cool to have real life wheeling input on other product besides the tried and true staples in the axle world.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! Pretty cool to have real life wheeling input on other product besides the tried and true staples in the axle world.

And really, that’s all we were hoping to do - gain real world experience with the UD60. The problems they had in the past seem to have been addressed and punishing them with the skinny pedal all week long showed me that they were up to whatever we could throw at them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That’s about the ultimate test! That’s awesome that nothing broke.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

The trails were nasty out here especially with the rain. Lost of skinny pedal needed. I think PSC was the only one who did some drive shaft damage but that’s it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Also, it should be noted that 6 of the 7 rigs were running 40” tires and 1 had a 707 HP Hellcat HEMI.
[emoji1303]

You can’t just say that and not show any pictures or videos. Lol

Was it skyjacker?

wjtstudios

Hooked
The trails were nasty out here especially with the rain. Lost of skinny pedal needed. I think PSC was the only one who did some drive shaft damage but that’s it.

Other than the bit of body damage here and there...

I can’t wait for next summer to actually see what traction feels like!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Glad you guys finally got some experience with them! Looks like you guys where beating the hell out of them on the rocks all week

Top Bottom