PSC Reservior location

Coop

Caught the Bug
I don’t know if this is the best location, but it works for gravity feed to the pump and clean return line on my 2015 JKU. IMG_2536.jpg IMG_2535.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jkjon

I drilled a hole through the airaid shroud and used a 150 degree an fitting on the pump and reservoir return line. I had it over the exhaust manifold before but it just felt way too hot to me. Works great for now - haven't had to remove the air box yet :) IMG_1727.jpg IMG_1740.jpg IMG_1736.jpg IMG_1734.jpg

Sent from my GM1917 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
I drilled a hole through the airaid shroud and used a 150 degree an fitting on the pump and reservoir return line. I had it over the exhaust manifold before but it just felt way too hot to me. Works great for now - haven't had to remove the air box yet :) View attachment 336371 View attachment 336372 View attachment 336373 View attachment 336374

Nice install!
My 90 fitting on the pressure relief(think that’s what it is) leaks like a sieve! I replaced it with new fittings and hose from PSC but it still leaks. You have any trouble with this?

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I used a heat gun to soften the plastic for the airbox and mold it to fit the reservoir.. Took a little time but the integrity of the airbox is intact

Jkjon

Nice install!
My 90 fitting on the pressure relief(think that’s what it is) leaks like a sieve! I replaced it with new fittings and hose from PSC but it still leaks. You have any trouble with this?

On top of the reservoir? Now that I think about it, I never actually checked if it leaks or not haha.

Jack diddly

I just had to deal with this same issue a few days ago. Was hoping the K and N CAI would fix the problem. Nope. Had to cut that one up too. Took a little while, but it's in.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
On my ‘08 I bolted it to the side of the battery tray. Perfect gravity feed, doesn’t get in the way of the belt, and didn’t have to modify my airbox at all.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JCPII

PSC Res.jpg

I copied Coop (great pics). Sorry, the only pic I had on my phone was from the JW Speaker Headlight install. I've had the reservoir mounted between the K&N and radiator for several thousand miles without issue.

Newb question...

What is this for? I checked out their website, but that didn't help too much.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Newb question...

What is this for? I checked out their website, but that didn't help too much.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is a larger power steering reservoir to keep up with increased PSC PS Pump flow that is used with hydro assist and/big bore box systems

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom