Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18 JLUR driver side sits 1" higher than pass side

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRubicon View Post
    I would think if this is true...ALL vehicles would be higher on driver side. Before Mopar springs were installed the Jeep was pretty even.

And gas tank is on driver side.
    Gas cap is on drivers side... Tank is on passenger side

ETA: Make sure the springs and plastic spacers are seated correctly on the pearches
    Last edited by CalSgt; 10-14-2019 at 11:51 PM.

18 JLUR driver side sits 1" higher than pass side

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRubicon View Post
    And gas tank is on driver side.
    Not trying to be a dick, but have you crawled under your Jeep and looked around? If not, you should.

Jeep leans are pretty normal, annoying, but normal. 1” does seem on the high side though.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Not trying to be a dick, but have you crawled under your Jeep and looked around? If not, you should.
    LOL i remember crawling under a jku on the showroom floor at the dealership a few years ago before i bought mine. The dealer was standing there awkwardly, probably embarrassed, as customers walked by staring at my brother and me who were on out backs under the truck looking at the exhaust loop nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post

Jeep leans are pretty normal, annoying, but normal. 1” does seem on the high side though.
    I do, and he's right it is on Passenger side. Im under it often to look for trail damage. But remembering or caring what side gas tank was on never really registered...that's all. I was on a stone driveway to today and Jeep looked even from the rear. I didn't measure though because I didn't have tape handy.

Side note: Have any of you JL owners had any wear on drag link ends or tie rods? My drag link where connected to pittman arm is a little loose and causing wheel shimmy. Should be warranty...less than 11,000 miles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12