Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SUPER UNIMPRESSED with Milestar Patagonia M/Ts

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Skyjacker was running a set on their JT with a Hellcat and they struggled like hell to get up obstacles that Randy, PSC or I was able to clear with ease.
    Could the 700 HP have had something to do with the tires not hooking up?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by CalSgt View Post
    I had a down Patagonia jacket about 25 years ago that was super warm and comfortable until some dickbag stole it at a party
    I bet it’s still a nice warm comfortable coat

SUPER UNIMPRESSED with Milestar Patagonia M/Ts

I noticed them not catching on some of the videos posted not a fan...

Knows a Thing or Two Clearskies's Avatar
    But wait a minute... that blonde loves them... isn't that enough??

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    One of the locals has a set on his (very beautiful) LJ. He’s also locked front and rear. There’s been times that he’s sat there and spun trying to get them to bite, then I come up to the obstacle (mind you I’m open/BLD, running 37/12.50 STT Pros with like 20% tread left) and I walk it. Some of the shit I’ve gotten those STTs to hook on has been mind blowing, even with low tread. Just when you think you’re gonna break traction, it grabs and goes.

I also second the statement about MTR Kevlars. Had them on my JK for a while. Never ever again
    I think it really helps to see them perform side by side with other tires in an apples to apples kind of way. It's in those situations that you can really see the difference and what works and what doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    So funny how these seem to be the sexy tire to run for the overlanding crowd. I've seen a few Jeeps running them and all of the drivers I asked how they like them all raved about them. Of course they do. They work going to the local REI and Starbucks with their roof racks loaded with kayaks and shit they never use
    Funny you would say as much but I have seen quite a few overlander types running these tires.

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    Wait.... a tire that only gets shown hooking up under ideal conditions in a place where even an ice cube can find traction (Moab) sucks balled when ACTUALLY put to the test in real world conditions fails to live up to the hype... fucking shocked!
    LOL at ice cubes being able to find traction.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    They never interested me. In fact I was turned off by them within the last year or so. Main reason being is that they've been around for years and the majority of jeepers have never even heard of them. It wasn't until recently that some newbie buys a Jeep, shows up in social media with provocative thumbnails and suddenly the tires are showing up everywhere, lol. That was more than enough evidence for me. I'm not surprised these things blow more than the influencers pushing them.
    There were 3 rigs running Patagonias on the JL/JT Experience and there was just no denying how much they struggled compared to Trail Grapplers, Ridge Grapplers or even a set of BFG MTs. It's one thing for an influencer to sing praises for a set of tires they got for free and it's another to put them to the test next to competing tires.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    ...And they are ugly as shit.
    LOL - I'm with you on this. Not that it should matter but they really do look like ass to me.

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    Could the 700 HP have had something to do with the tires not hooking up?
    Technically, it's 707 HP

Quote Originally Posted by JKRay View Post
    I noticed them not catching on some of the videos posted not a fan...
    You'll see more of it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Clearskies View Post
    But wait a minute... that blonde loves them... isn't that enough??
    Apparently, it is for a lot of lonely guys out there

How did Chris Durham end up running them, I don’t know of him but seeing him in your recent threads he seems like a hardcore badass wheeler

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    So funny how these seem to be the sexy tire to run for the overlanding crowd. I've seen a few Jeeps running them and all of the drivers I asked how they like them all raved about them. Of course they do. They work going to the local REI and Starbucks with their roof racks loaded with kayaks and shit they never use
    Hahaha that’s funny, just saw this today at Starbucks

Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    How did Chris Durham end up running them, I don’t know of him but seeing him in your recent threads he seems like a hardcore badass wheeler

Durhams been around for a long time. Super nice guy too.

Nothing but a Thing Angry Aussie's Avatar
    This doesn’t surprise me at all. They have always looked like trash tires to me. Seems like all you have to do these days is make a product and give that away for free to a few people and all the sudden they are the best tires on the market.

And if you’re going to give away free tires, please find a much hotter chick then the lite bright girl. She’s so damn annoying!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast