Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How is shit like this acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by Clearskies View Post
    It seems to me it's really about a lack of tolerance of other peoples views. In a lot of cases the people most vocally preaching tolerance have the least tolerance if you disagree with them.
    Very true: If you don't agree with my view, then you're a "_______".

Knows a Thing or Two Clearskies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimebones View Post
    True that. As in rednecks and religion.
    Not just rednecks and religion..
    I've heard intolerance from people of different races, political persuasions, genders etc. I disagree with lots of people but I don't wish them harm or call them racist of fascist..
    Lots of people can't do that. Those ads are a good example of people that can't "live and let live"

Sad

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Absolutely, but the difference in this instance is that the Obama deal was done by one or at most a couple of idiotic assholes whereas the Trump ad is an actual planned promotion by a company and evidently accepted and approved by a billboard company.

IDK, this just struck me as totally misguided and offensive in general, not because of a political ideology. It's one thing for an individual to do a mashup on their own, but for a company to embrace something like this is surprising.
    Oh, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Clearskies View Post
    Not just rednecks and religion..
    I've heard intolerance from people of different races, political persuasions, genders etc. I disagree with lots of people but I don't wish them harm or call them racist of fascist..
    Lots of people can't do that. Those ads are a good example of people that can't "live and let live"

Sad
    Truth.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Every time I see this kind of BS: in the news media, on late night talk shows, SNL, etc, etc.... I see Immature Cry Babies that think they are relevant... nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes it’s funny... but mostly just sad & ridiculous. Liberals are only hurting themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    I'm waiting so that I can help you put your new lift on your new Jeep.
    Call me when this happens so I can drive up
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

How is shit like this acceptable?

Wouldn’t this be an ad of treason? Overthrowing the president? But let me guess... it’s “freedom of speech”
    Last edited by Jsouder53; 10-20-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Wouldn’t this be an ad of treason? Overthrowing the president? But let me guess... it’s “freedom of speech”
    Dunno, but Jane Fonda did worse and got away with her bullshit. Set a fine precedent.

Matthew Nicholas
    The Wampa- 16’ JK Rubicon Hard Rock
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the RECOMMENDED-Jeep-Parts-amp-Accessories section of this forum will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    I’m not an expert, like Sharkey, but it is free speech. What DDays said rings true. It’s in poor taste, and a business shouldn’t do something like that. I guess their customers are all girly men and manly women.

Quote Originally Posted by Abntroop View Post
    Dunno, but Jane Fonda did worse and got away with her bullshit. Set a fine precedent.

That is true...

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    I’m not an expert, like Sharkey, but it is free speech. What DDays said rings true. It’s in poor taste, and a business shouldn’t do something like that. I guess their customers are all girly men and manly women.

It really is terrible taste no matter your political stance. I get that not everyone will like who is in office, but have some sort of respect. We are certainly better off than if someone else was elected to take office.

That is true...

It really is terrible taste no matter your political stance. I get that not everyone will like who is in office, but have some sort of respect. We are certainly better off than if someone else was elected to take office.
    Absolutely! I abhorred the eight years preceding President Trump. But, I respected the office and endured it without ever wishing harm on you know who...
    I believe this nation is in big trouble. When Pres. Trump's term ends, either by not being re-elected or eight years up, my fear is the turn will be hard left.
    GOD help us if it does...
    Hearts must be changed to save the Nation.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast