New warning light... HOORAY!

Shantz

Third time since buying the Jeep JLU in February. Bought it used with 10,000 miles, currently has 22,700 miles.

1st one was a speed sensor in the rear axle.

2nd one led to replacing the radio with a new one.

This one is a blinking engine light with the A! Circle. Ran the codes, P219A & P0303 misfire in cylinder 3.

Hits the dealer first thing in the morning... I'll keep yas posted.

Sent from my SM-G930U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Moochie

There is a problem relating to the stop start system. Check your dash messages. There are certain engine parameters / problems that will disable the stop start.

Shantz

There is a problem relating to the stop start system. Check your dash messages. There are certain engine parameters / problems that will disable the stop start.
Yes, the stop/start cease to be. I checked all the monitoring gauges. Voltage was a steady 14.1, oil pressure 32psi, no over heating. Just rough as hell on the freeway, and a good misfire at idle during red lights.

Bwahaha. Oh shit that’s bad news. Recall coming on internals 🤦🏼*♂️
Did they give you a nice loaner at least? Or a cheapie that smells like cigarettes and bud light.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Still no Jeep, they put the engine back together yesterday and couldn't get it to fire up. So Monday will make 14 days in the shop.

What’s the story on the engine recall stuff?

And I’m worried for you that they couldn’t get it to run. Anyone can make new shit run, how old is the tech they’ve got working on it?

Shantz

What’s the story on the engine recall stuff?

And I’m worried for you that they couldn’t get it to run. Anyone can make new shit run, how old is the tech they’ve got working on it?

Initially they said they're checking the rockers, then he said they were replacing the intakes. He called me yesterday and said the coils wouldn't turn over... it's all over the place!

I hope you’re documenting all this crap. I sense a report to Jeep about this dealer coming on.
Has anyone else heard of issues with rockers? I have no idea why they’d put new Intake on unless it was cracked. And there’s only a couple of things that can cause coils not to fire at all so they likely left a sensor or two unplugged somewhere.

Top Bottom