Hello from the Florida Panhandle!

Fyber

I've been lurking around these forums for a while and finally registered yesterday. I bought a 2016 JK recently for my (nearly) 17 year old son to use as a daily driver to school / practice. And for the family to have a bit of fun on the weekends. A lot of quality father / son time to be had building this thing into what we want.

I'm planning to ditch my fairly new Ram 1500 and move to a Jeep in the near future as well. I've been looking at building a new JL, but it's going to be a daily driver and I've slowly become a bit enamored with the JT. I've read quite a lot of positive feedback about the improved on road comfort with the longer wheel base. And that is still where I'll spend the majority of my time. Decisions....

So just wanted to say hello and thank you to everybody that contributes to this community. I've learned a ton. I'm not particularly skilled with a wrench, but I'm looking forward to learning as I go. And nice to know there are folks out there to provide guidance along the way.

IMG_4748.jpg

Top Bottom