Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LOBSTAH QUEST Part 3 : JL/JT Experience - Mabell Massachusetts

LOBSTAH QUEST Part 3 : JL/JT Experience - Mabell Massachusetts

Day 2 of Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels started off with a 150 mile road trip across the state of New York, up though Connecticut and into western Massachusetts. Our destination? An old Bell Telephone pole line right of way that has since become a short but awesome trail known as, Mabell (pronounced, 'Ma Bell' and as in, Massachusetts Bell). As luck would have it, the good guys from NORA were waiting for us at the trail head and ready to lead the way. I should note that this was the first of two trails that we got to run and thanks to all the rain that we'd been getting, you know we were in for a hell of a good time! Certainly, the super slippery rocks made it a real challenge for both JL Wranglers and JT Gladiators alike.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    We hope you've been enjoyed watching EVO, Synergy, Skyjacker, PSC, JKS, Tactical Off Road, Hi-Lift, all the participants and of course, yours truly taking on some of the fun trails the east coast has to offer. If you haven't done so already, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
    If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do take a guess as to how long Part 4 will be and post up your answer here. The person who gets the closest will WIN. Good luck to you!

SHOTGLASSES SMALL.jpg

UPDATE: And the person who came the closest on guessing how long part 4 will be is...

Quote Originally Posted by rubiDave View Post
    Slip 'n slide. That was a lot of nice winching.

19:39 for part 4
    Congratulations rubiDave!

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JL/JT Experience sponsors.

Nothing but a Thing 2007 JKU CANADA's Avatar
    Can't wait to get home and watch. Ill guess next video is 30:15
    2018 sting gray JL Sport
    SOLD my O7 JKUX

Just in time to watch on my lunch break!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar

LOBSTAH QUEST Part 3 : JL/JT Experience - Mabell Massachusetts

Looks like that trip was worth every inch of the 3,000 miles to get there. Watching the coverage is damn near like being there. You guys are the only ones that can actually capture it in such a way where we all feel like we were riding shotgun. You truly make it an experience for all of us.

29:29 is my guess

Fun to watch. Terrain is a little different out there.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 JKU CANADA View Post
    Can't wait to get home and watch. Ill guess next video is 30:15
    Awesome, hope you enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Just in time to watch on my lunch break!!!
    Very cool! Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    Looks like that trip was worth every inch of the 3,000 miles to get there. Watching the coverage is damn near like being there. You guys are the only ones that can actually capture it in such a way where we all feel like we were riding shotgun. You truly make it an experience for all of us.

29:29 is my guess
    Thanks Casey, we're happy to hear you say as much.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Fun to watch. Terrain is a little different out there.
    The rocks weren't a whole lot different to what's I've played on across the country but they really are slick as snot. Hard to even walk on without falling on your ass.

That poor Skyjacker JT. Looks like it was really struggling with those Milestar Patampongonias.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    That poor Skyjacker JT. Looks like it was really struggling with those Milestar Patampongonias.
    Yeah, everyone felt bad for Lonnie. It's not like he isn't an experienced driver or didn't have the power to help things out - those tires just wouldn't hook up for anything. Bobbie struggled with his set as well and even Chris Durham who had a custom cut set had to put in way more effort than normal to get up stuff. I know they're all the rage but after seeing them in action or lack there of, I would never want to run a set.

Just finished watching. Damn good wheeling! The guy behind the wheel of the Synergy JL can drive!! And the Skyjacker JT sounds awesome. Too bad it has those fenders and tires slapped on it .

Yalls JT seemed like it performed awesome, and I bet the noise at the very end hitting your roof was an acorn falling from the tree. Common source of hood dings here out East 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Just finished watching. Damn good wheeling! The guy behind the wheel of the Synergy JL can drive!! And the Skyjacker JT sounds awesome. Too bad it has those fenders and tires slapped on it .

Yalls JT seemed like it performed awesome, and I bet the noise at the very end hitting your roof was an acorn falling from the tree. Common source of hood dings here out East 🤣
    Glad you enjoyed it! Dave is always fun to watch and a good driver for sure. Like you, not a fan of the fenders on the Skyjacker JT but the Hellcat was awesome. It really was a shame he was running those china tires because they just sucked.

Super happy with our JT and yeah, I think you're right about the acorn. Man, it hit hard enough to get my attention.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast