37" Coopers on Slabs/Hard top for JKU/PS rear bumper

Ddays

Hooked
Time to clean out some old stuff to get ready for the new.

Adding to the list

Set of Bushwacker flat fenders. All 4 in good shape. Can ship on your dime if wanted. $200.00. Flashback photo below
FENDERS ARE SOLD

5) ATX Slabs with 37x13.5x17 Cooper STT Pros. Wheels are in great shape. Very slight rock rash on rings. Tires have a good year's worth of tread on them, maybe more judging on how my other set is wearing. Last time I had these mounted up was a trip to Rausch Creek in the snow last Feb and they did great.
Asking $1500 SLABS ARE SOLD!

Hardtop for JKU. Nothing wrong with this - I just like the soft top so much that I won't reinstall it again.
Asking $1000 HARD TOP SOLD!

Poison Spyder Brawler rear bumper. Good condition. The imperfections on it in the pic are spider webs - very fitting.
Asking $200 BUMPER SOLD

JLU Rubicon sliders. No pis but will post one if you really want to see them. They are brand new. maybe had em on for 100 miles.
Asking $150

I live in the Pittsburgh area and am willing to drive to meet anyone within a decent distance. I also have the ability to ship via common carrier or UPS, but that will have to be added to the prices.

top.jpg
PS rear bumper.jpg

LOL this pic!

j13.jpg

Attachments

• Wheel1.jpg
    Wheel1.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 420
  • Tire 1.jpg
    Tire 1.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 421
  • Tire2.jpg
    Tire2.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 409
  • Tire3.jpg
    Tire3.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:

MericaMade

Who in the hell lives in Pittsburgh LOL? If you were in Cali or surrounding states I have a guy that would buy the top, wheels, and tires tomorrow. I will talk to him about shipping and let you know.

Ddays

Hooked
Who in the hell lives in Pittsburgh LOL? If you were in Cali or surrounding states I have a guy that would buy the top, wheels, and tires tomorrow. I will talk to him about shipping and let you know.

Hey, Northeastern wheeling is all the rage now! :D Like I said above - Fastenal is an option for the wheels & tires. The top not so much.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Man, I'd love to have those tires but need to finish my garage before I spend too much on the jeep...

Top Bottom