Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LOBSTAH QUEST Part 4 : JL/JT Experience - Old Florida Road Massachusetts

Wow, that trail looks epic! Stunningly beautiful too!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    the fall colors there!

skid plates getting a workout!

Really impressed with the JT, but it does seem that 40's are the JT's 37 on a JK or JL

Which tire brand is performing the best so far?
    Oh yeah, 40's were a minimum requirement for JT's on the JL/JT Experience. 37's were the minimum on the JL. With the 40's, they have similar break over angles as the JL.

Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    Another great video! I love all the white Jeeps! Good contrast with the forest colors! Beautiful areas! 21.5
    They sure did look great under the canopy of trees

Quote Originally Posted by rmccown View Post
    Wife and I really appreciate you taking us along with your videos. Very fun to see you guys in our neck of the woods.

27:45
    You and your wife live in a beautiful area! Cindy and I thoroughly enjoyed wheeling back there.

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm View Post
    Great video Eddie and Cindy! Really love the use of the music with all the scenes driver through the heavily wooded and rainy areas of road after the trail. Creates an awesome atmosphere that makes you feel like you were there! Great job.
    Thank you, we're so glad that you can appreciate the music we use and how we use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trail JK View Post
    Wow, that trail looks epic! Stunningly beautiful too!
    It really was one of the most pretty trails we ran all week and one of my favorites if only because it was a public trail and a through route.

Beautiful trail...LWB definitely an advantage on the wet rocks...and a reminder to myself to change my wipers on Brute...

These videos are really enjoyable to watch, Cindy has done such a great job! I’m sooooo ready to modify my own JT!! Keep them coming, they just aren’t long enough.. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Well shit... going to have to add the North east to my list of areas to wheel before my time is up. Simply stunning. I’ll be honest, there were a few segments where I thought for sure someone was either flopping l going to slide into something nasty but nope, they just kept on climbing.

Guessing 19:33 for this next one.

When I hear “East Coast” I think New Jersey because thats all I know... But man.. that was some bitchin scenery... those Trees! Just Awesome...

31:13

Another awesome video! That is some slick rock and pretty scenery!

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Beautiful trail...LWB definitely an advantage on the wet rocks...and a reminder to myself to change my wipers on Brute...
    LOL - with all the rain you guys get up in the PNW, I would think you'd need to change out wipers after every oil change

Quote Originally Posted by KYJeff View Post
    These videos are really enjoyable to watch, Cindy has done such a great job! I’m sooooo ready to modify my own JT!! Keep them coming, they just aren’t long enough.. lol.
    Thank you, we're happy to hear you enjoy our videos

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    Well shit... going to have to add the North east to my list of areas to wheel before my time is up. Simply stunning. I’ll be honest, there were a few segments where I thought for sure someone was either flopping l going to slide into something nasty but nope, they just kept on climbing.

Guessing 19:33 for this next one.
    It's a haul to get out there, the trails are far apart and most are on private land but if you can make it out there, I would highly recommend it.

That was a great trail! You did amazing work getting up and over those ledges. Are you finding the JTs longer wheel base being an advantage on those climbs?

Can’t wait to see the next trail, they keep getting better!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast