Wheeling withdraws!

mgsk816

It's been 21 days or 504 hours, 30,240 minutes, 1,814,400 seconds, since the last time I did any kind of wheeling. I know I can't be the only one that feels the pain of not getting a steady dose of wheeling therapy. This was from a trip at the end of September, when I took a group of new Jeepers up Signal Peak. The trail is right by Fordyce, but that trail requires built rigs, experienced drivers, and planning since the water flow rate will keep you from crossing the first river.

Last edited by a moderator:

wjtstudios

Hooked
I know the feeling. It’s been two weeks today...

Jeeps in recovery from that run for a bit. Hoping to get out on the trail in December.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
You might want to pull your video though or edit out the link, check out the rules about posting links or include videos from other channels, Forums, or websites.

If you don’t, your thread will take a turn for the worse.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

boardsurfer

At least you can go pretty much year round! Our season is coming to an end very quickly. Time to put the hard top back on which always sucks.

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
I haven't been wheeling since the end of July. Jeep has been going through some upgrades & maintenance since then. 20190713_121413.jpg

09 JKU WRANGLER (Flame Red )
19 JL WRANGLER (Bikini Blue)

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
haven't wheeled since EJS 2018!!

JK's had breaks and then went down for more issues, bought the JL but haven't had time to do much :doh:

Top Bottom