Stock JL Rubicon wheels/tires - Wanted

benatc1

Hooked
Any one out there, semi local to Reno, NV, have a set of stock wheels and tires from a JL Rubicon, or gladiator I guess, that they are looking to get rid of?

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Are you going back to stock?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Yes and no, Alex is pregnant, but as shes gone along it's getting harder for her to get in and out with the 37s, need to get ot lower to the ground. so trying to pick up a set of stockers to throw on for her to drive with and then can easily throw the 37s on when to want to take it out.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yes and no, Alex is pregnant, but as shes gone along it's getting harder for her to get in and out with the 37s, need to get ot lower to the ground. so trying to pick up a set of stockers to throw on for her to drive with and then can easily throw the 37s on when to want to take it out.

Nice! Congrats dude.

Was nice knowing you. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TrailHunter

Hooked

Congrats! Hope to see you on the years run.... 2026. [emoji51]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Guess the cat's out of the bag now! Congratulations my friend!

With that said, I'm giving my son the tires off of our Gladiator but I was planning on listing the wheels for sale. I realize you'd prefer to have both but let me know if you could use them.

benatc1

Hooked
Guess the cat's out of the bag now! Congratulations my friend!

With that said, I'm giving my son the tires off of our Gladiator but I was planning on listing the wheels for sale. I realize you'd prefer to have both but let me know if you could use them.

Thanks Eddie!

Definitely easier to have em together but if something comes up tirewise and if you still have em we'll make a deal! People can quite proud of their used tires so who knows lol.

Top Bottom