2019 JLUR for sale

bkac

Caught the Bug
Well I’m really torn over this one but I’ve decided to sell my 19’ Rubicon and get a JT. This point in our lives it just makes more since.

I have a loaded 19 JLUR 12k miles
Leather, 8.4” premium alpine, hardtop, soft top trektop, tow package, aux switch package, proximity entry, Mopar steel front bumper, cold weather package, heated seats remote start, 3.6 auto, led package both carpet and rubber jeep mats, Mopar trail table, non smoker, no pets inside. This jeep is super clean!

3.5” RK X factor lift , 2.5 King shocks remote reservoirs, RK front and rear trackbars, synergy tierod and relocation bracket for stabilizer, evo tire carrier, evo protek skids, factory and mbpr exhaust, warn Zeon 10s, A pillar leds, rear dust/ spot leds, Mopar third brakelight relocation, JL Tazer the full one, custom DOM sliders, 38x13.50x17 Pats on 17x9 KMC machetes, jeep is in Beautiful shape 12k miles all recalls and flashes are up to date, replaced steering box to AE version last week,
I have all factory parts I took off and all stock tires and wheels with 300 miles on them.
I could switch Patagonias out to 37 Nitto trail grapplers if buyer wants them instead. Have both fobs, all manuals, window sticker ( I ordered the jeep) also have jeep trail ready kit.
$52,500

Willing to ship and Jeep is garage kept in Oregon

IMG_8170.jpg

IMG_8172.jpg

IMG_8176.jpg

IMG_8231.jpg

IMG_8223.jpg

IMG_8193.jpg

IMG_8169.jpg

IMG_8211.jpg

IMG_8219.jpg

IMG_8188.jpg

IMG_8186.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Why would you not keep your winch and other mods that you could carry over to the JT. Makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The winch is basically all I can carry over. I’m going 8lug and 40s on the JT. I’ll only let the winch go at the asking price. Notice there’s no compressor and race radio. I’m also thinking of going to a 12k winch. Trektop won’t fit the Gladiator lol
Makes plenty of sense to me!

Napalm

Nice rig man. Good luck with sale.

Question for my own personal curiosity, do you have any pictures with the trektop on? Your rig is similar to mine and would love to see what it looks like.

Thanks. And as I said, good luck with sale [emoji16]

Ddays

Hooked
Sorry for the non-sale question, but where did you get those sliders??? I know the EVO versions will be ready in 3 weeks :)rolleyes2:) but those look just like theirs....

bkac

Caught the Bug
Sorry for the non-sale question, but where did you get those sliders??? I know the EVO versions will be ready in 3 weeks :)rolleyes2:) but those look just like theirs....

After waiting a year for them to be released and then seeing a set where the design changed for the JL, I really liked the way the JK ones looked and was super bummed they don’t make them for the JL, I made a set that looked like the JK design for my Jeep.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Can’t wait to see what you do with the JT!

GLWS

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks, I wanted one for a long time, I even thought about making one out of a JK. I always loved RESQ1’s look. I kept waiting for the rumor of the JT then finally ordered my 19. The funny thing is while watching the JT launch live on YouTube I got a call that my JL showed up at the dealership. I decided to get it. After almost a year and being around several trucks it just makes more sense. We like in a mountain biking and ski town and I hate consistently putting the bike rack on the jeep. I need the room. It’s a bitter sweet because I like the look of the JL a lot better.
IMG_5978.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
Nice rig man. Good luck with sale.

Question for my own personal curiosity, do you have any pictures with the trektop on? Your rig is similar to mine and would love to see what it looks like.

Thanks. And as I said, good luck with sale [emoji16]

Yeah I have a few. I love the top just for the fact that it’s a great bikini top. I really like how much easier it is to use then the old JK design. Been very pleased with it!

IMG_4798.jpg

IMG_5899.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks, I wanted one for a long time, I even thought about making one out of a JK. I always loved RESQ1’s look. I kept waiting for the rumor of the JT then finally ordered my 19. The funny thing is while watching the JT launch live on YouTube I got a call that my JL showed up at the dealership. I decided to get it. After almost a year and being around several trucks it just makes more sense. We like in a mountain biking and ski town and I hate consistently putting the bike rack on the jeep. I need the room. It’s a bitter sweet because I like the look of the JL a lot better.
View attachment 336999

I agree, RESQ1 was a beast of a truck! You did a great job with that JL. Looks awesome and I’m sure did great on the trails.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Clutch

Caught the Bug
The winch is basically all I can carry over. I’m going 8lug and 40s on the JT. I’ll only let the winch go at the asking price. Notice there’s no compressor and race radio. I’m also thinking of going to a 12k winch. Trektop won’t fit the Gladiator lol
Makes plenty of sense to me!

Got ya, I over reacted. I see a lot of people selling their Jeeps to buy another Jeep just to spend money on the exact same accessories. Glws!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Got ya, I over reacted. I see a lot of people selling their Jeeps to buy another Jeep just to spend money on the exact same accessories. Glws!

It’s all good. I pulled what I wanted to carryover. Thanks! We’ll see if it sells.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I agree, RESQ1 was a beast of a truck! You did a great job with that JL. Looks awesome and I’m sure did great on the trails.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thank you so much. Now the wait lol

bkac

Caught the Bug
Haha, true that! I got to sleep last night at 5 am, we have a lil night time party animal over here!

I’m about 12 years ahead of you. Those nights can suck but man they pass fast, cherish even the not so fun moments! I remind myself often how few years I have left with them at home. Hope you get to sleep more tonight [emoji1360]

Brute

Hooked
I’m about 12 years ahead of you. Those nights can suck but man they pass fast, cherish even the not so fun moments! I remind myself often how few years I have left with them at home. Hope you get to sleep more tonight [emoji1360]

No shit...before you know it they want to have the car keys and are dating...argggghhh

Top Bottom