Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 JLUR for sale

2019 JLUR for sale

Well Iím really torn over this one but Iíve decided to sell my 19í Rubicon and get a JT. This point in our lives it just makes more since.

I have a loaded 19 JLUR 12k miles
    Leather, 8.4Ē premium alpine, hardtop, soft top trektop, tow package, aux switch package, proximity entry, Mopar steel front bumper, cold weather package, heated seats remote start, 3.6 auto, led package both carpet and rubber jeep mats, Mopar trail table, non smoker, no pets inside. This jeep is super clean!

3.5Ē RK X factor lift , 2.5 King shocks remote reservoirs, RK front and rear trackbars, synergy tierod and relocation bracket for stabilizer, evo tire carrier, evo protek skids, factory and mbpr exhaust, warn Zeon 10s, A pillar leds, rear dust/ spot leds, Mopar third brakelight relocation, JL Tazer the full one, custom DOM sliders, 38x13.50x17 Pats on 17x9 KMC machetes, jeep is in Beautiful shape 12k miles all recalls and flashes are up to date, replaced steering box to AE version last week,
    I have all factory parts I took off and all stock tires and wheels with 300 miles on them.
    I could switch Patagonias out to 37 Nitto trail grapplers if buyer wants them instead. Have both fobs, all manuals, window sticker ( I ordered the jeep) also have jeep trail ready kit.
    $52,500

Willing to ship and Jeep is garage kept in Oregon

IMG_8170.jpg

IMG_8172.jpg

IMG_8176.jpg

IMG_8231.jpg

IMG_8223.jpg

IMG_8193.jpg

IMG_8169.jpg

IMG_8211.jpg

IMG_8219.jpg

IMG_8188.jpg

IMG_8186.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Last edited by bkac; 10-26-2019 at 03:28 AM.
    Not "living" but "loving" life always!

Why would you not keep your winch and other mods that you could carry over to the JT. Makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

2019 JLUR for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    Why would you not keep your winch and other mods that you could carry over to the JT. Makes no sense.

The winch is basically all I can carry over. Iím going 8lug and 40s on the JT. Iíll only let the winch go at the asking price. Notice thereís no compressor and race radio. Iím also thinking of going to a 12k winch. Trektop wonít fit the Gladiator lol
    Makes plenty of sense to me!

Nice rig man. Good luck with sale.

Question for my own personal curiosity, do you have any pictures with the trektop on? Your rig is similar to mine and would love to see what it looks like.

Thanks. And as I said, good luck with sale

Canít wait to see what you do with the JT!

GLWS

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Sorry for the non-sale question, but where did you get those sliders??? I know the EVO versions will be ready in 3 weeks () but those look just like theirs....

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Sorry for the non-sale question, but where did you get those sliders??? I know the EVO versions will be ready in 3 weeks () but those look just like theirs....
    After waiting a year for them to be released and then seeing a set where the design changed for the JL, I really liked the way the JK ones looked and was super bummed they donít make them for the JL, I made a set that looked like the JK design for my Jeep.

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Canít wait to see what you do with the JT!

GLWS

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    Thanks, I wanted one for a long time, I even thought about making one out of a JK. I always loved RESQ1ís look. I kept waiting for the rumor of the JT then finally ordered my 19. The funny thing is while watching the JT launch live on YouTube I got a call that my JL showed up at the dealership. I decided to get it. After almost a year and being around several trucks it just makes more sense. We like in a mountain biking and ski town and I hate consistently putting the bike rack on the jeep. I need the room. Itís a bitter sweet because I like the look of the JL a lot better.
    IMG_5978.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm View Post
    Nice rig man. Good luck with sale.

Question for my own personal curiosity, do you have any pictures with the trektop on? Your rig is similar to mine and would love to see what it looks like.

Thanks. And as I said, good luck with sale

Yeah I have a few. I love the top just for the fact that itís a great bikini top. I really like how much easier it is to use then the old JK design. Been very pleased with it!

IMG_4798.jpg

IMG_5899.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bkac View Post
    Yeah I have a few. I love the top just for the fact that itís a great bikini top. I really like how much easier it is to use then the old JK design. Been very pleased with it!

IMG_4798.jpg

IMG_5899.jpg

Thank you! Definitely getting this top.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast