Changing user name. Please?!

Brendo Rex

Hi,

Before I do anything in this great community.. I want to change my username! It kiss typed it! Please?! Eddie.. b you do this for me without me managing another account?!

Berserker Jeep life

RonBlade

Hello! A big database of essay writing reviews is available on my mom. Click to read more, and make sure your chosen academic assistance website is actually worth your trust and the money you pay for its experts' help.

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
Hello! A big database of essay writing reviews is available on my mom. Click to read more, and make sure your chosen academic assistance website is actually worth your trust and the money you pay for its experts' help.
Hello! Go fuck yourself. And happy mother's day to your mom.

JKbrick

What in the actual fuck?

kevman65

Hooked
Who said we are trying to stop them?
Most every Board utilizes the bot control software that is included in the main packet.

I know some bots generate revenue for a Board while others generate general nuisance.
I would be very surprised if some of the bots were not being stopped at the threshold.

Top Bottom