Genright off road.

Kuboske

Anybody have any experience with GENRIGHT, products? I've known about them for a long time, but never bought anything until now.
They look to be quality American made parts. And, they still make stuff for YJ's.
I had been planning on fabricating a cover panel for the rear floor area in my YJ, so the fuel pump and fuel lines could be accessed on the trail. Little did I know, they already make one. So, I thought I would try it out.
I realized the problem the hard way, a million miles from nowhere. Was able to fix it on the trail, but, was difficult. I still think about that sometimes when I'm way out there.

If satisfied with this part, I might just go for some trail fenders from them.

Kuboske.

Spazbyt

Hooked
A local shop near me sells alot of genright stuff. I personally haven't owned any of there products but from what I have seen they are nicely fabricated. They also offer alot of there products in steel or aluminum.

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Anybody have any experience with GENRIGHT, products? I've known about them for a long time, but never bought anything until now.
They look to be quality American made parts. And, they still make stuff for YJ's.
I had been planning on fabricating a cover panel for the rear floor area in my YJ, so the fuel pump and fuel lines could be accessed on the trail. Little did I know, they already make one. So, I thought I would try it out.
I realized the problem the hard way, a million miles from nowhere. Was able to fix it on the trail, but, was difficult. I still think about that sometimes when I'm way out there.

Kuboske.

The only thing Genright I have is their JK cage and I have nothing bad to say about it. Everything fit extremely well and just as it should. If all their stuff fits that well you should have no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rst8rox

I run their suspension and it’s top notch quality. Their trail armor is flawless as well. You won’t be disappointed with anything you purchase of theirs.

deantac

I have bought a lot of their jeep parts and they make great stuff.... best service I've ever received from a company too.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I have their gas tank and skid system on my CJ and some other details. The welds are perfect. Really impressive design and quality

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Kuboske

Thanks, guys. Sounds good, not a single complaint. I'll try to post some pics of the kit and the install. Went back just now and browsed their product line. Lots of cool looking parts. I already know I'd like to try the alum. trail fenders and front bumper.

MericaMade

I like their tire carrier a lot especially in aluminum but I really think the EVO carrier with corners offers better body protection.

Yeah I agree. Having Evo now but Genright first Genright system did not rattle at all and was a simple install compared to Evo. The Genright now has full corners like Evo. Evo is more stout IMO but make more noise.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Torrin

Kuboske.

I have GenRight sliders, they are quite beefy and thus far I am very happy with them. The also sell a lot of aluminum protection, though I prefer steel.

MericaMade

I cant speak on the Genright carrier, but if your Evo carrier is rattling it needs adjusted. These don't rattle if adjusted properly.

Mine only rattles a little when I'm driving fast down a trail, the Genright never made a sound on the same trails. Evo is metal on metal at the latch points, Genright is Metal on rubber bushing. The small gap between the latch and johnny joints metal on metal rattles at high speeds for me.

Ddays

Hooked
Mine only rattles a little when I'm driving fast down a trail, the Genright never made a sound on the same trails. Evo is metal on metal at the latch points, Genright is Metal on rubber bushing. The small gap between the latch and johnny joints metal on metal rattles at high speeds for me.

Try turning one of the ends a half turn. It shouldn't rattle. It needs to be misaligned slightly to be rattle free.

Kuboske

I was looking again this morning at all the stuff these guys offer for a YJ. And, watching their videos of their Candy Apple Red, souped up LS1 powered YJ. They offer a super cool coilover susp. kit. For about $9000.
Between that and all the other stuff I'd like to try, I'd have $25,000- $30000, in my '93 Jeep...

Kuboske.

BaddestCross

I was looking again this morning at all the stuff these guys offer for a YJ. And, watching their videos of their Candy Apple Red, souped up LS1 powered YJ. They offer a super cool coilover susp. kit. For about $9000.
Between that and all the other stuff I'd like to try, I'd have $25,000- $30000, in my '93 Jeep...

Kuboske.
Yep. They make great stuff, and they're damn proud of it. [emoji857]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Kuboske

New-news, this morning. GenRight is offering a pre black Friday discount. Now might be my best chance to try a few other products.

I wish EVO would offer more YJ parts, But, I realize it is not a growing market.

Kuboske.

Top Bottom