Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Genright off road.

Genright off road.

Anybody have any experience with GENRIGHT, products? I've known about them for a long time, but never bought anything until now.
    They look to be quality American made parts. And, they still make stuff for YJ's.
    I had been planning on fabricating a cover panel for the rear floor area in my YJ, so the fuel pump and fuel lines could be accessed on the trail. Little did I know, they already make one. So, I thought I would try it out.
    I realized the problem the hard way, a million miles from nowhere. Was able to fix it on the trail, but, was difficult. I still think about that sometimes when I'm way out there.

If satisfied with this part, I might just go for some trail fenders from them.

Kuboske.

A local shop near me sells alot of genright stuff. I personally haven't owned any of there products but from what I have seen they are nicely fabricated. They also offer alot of there products in steel or aluminum.

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I've never done it but I'm sure i'll be good at it

Quote Originally Posted by Kuboske View Post
    Anybody have any experience with GENRIGHT, products? I've known about them for a long time, but never bought anything until now.
    They look to be quality American made parts. And, they still make stuff for YJ's.
    I had been planning on fabricating a cover panel for the rear floor area in my YJ, so the fuel pump and fuel lines could be accessed on the trail. Little did I know, they already make one. So, I thought I would try it out.
    I realized the problem the hard way, a million miles from nowhere. Was able to fix it on the trail, but, was difficult. I still think about that sometimes when I'm way out there.

If satisfied with this part, I might just go for some trail fenders from them.

Kuboske.
    The only thing Genright I have is their JK cage and I have nothing bad to say about it. Everything fit extremely well and just as it should. If all their stuff fits that well you should have no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I run their suspension and it’s top notch quality. Their trail armor is flawless as well. You won’t be disappointed with anything you purchase of theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have bought a lot of their jeep parts and they make great stuff.... best service I've ever received from a company too.

I have their front and rear bumpers on my Brute & JK6...I like them a lot...

I have their gas tank and skid system on my CJ and some other details. The welds are perfect. Really impressive design and quality

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks, guys. Sounds good, not a single complaint. I'll try to post some pics of the kit and the install. Went back just now and browsed their product line. Lots of cool looking parts. I already know I'd like to try the alum. trail fenders and front bumper.

They make a great product but they are priced on the higher end. Hands down they make the best cage tire carrier.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Their aluminum welds are so perfect they look like they are done by robots.
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    I have their gas tank and skid system on my CJ and some other details. The welds are perfect. Really impressive design and quality

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I've never done it but I'm sure i'll be good at it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast