Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Genright off road.

Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    They make a great product but they are priced on the higher end. Hands down they make the best cage tire carrier.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I like their tire carrier a lot especially in aluminum but I really think the EVO carrier with corners offers better body protection.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    I have fenders and armor and love it all. Easy to install and holding up quite well

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    I like their tire carrier a lot especially in aluminum but I really think the EVO carrier with corners offers better body protection.

Yeah I agree. Having Evo now but Genright first Genright system did not rattle at all and was a simple install compared to Evo. The Genright now has full corners like Evo. Evo is more stout IMO but make more noise.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuboske View Post
    Anybody have any experience with GENRIGHT, products? I've known about them for a long time, but never bought anything until now.
    They look to be quality American made parts. And, they still make stuff for YJ's.
    I had been planning on fabricating a cover panel for the rear floor area in my YJ, so the fuel pump and fuel lines could be accessed on the trail. Little did I know, they already make one. So, I thought I would try it out.
    I realized the problem the hard way, a million miles from nowhere. Was able to fix it on the trail, but, was difficult. I still think about that sometimes when I'm way out there.

If satisfied with this part, I might just go for some trail fenders from them.

Kuboske.
    I have GenRight sliders, they are quite beefy and thus far I am very happy with them. The also sell a lot of aluminum protection, though I prefer steel.
    2017 White JK : (build thread)
    Synergy 3"/2", Dynatrack Trail Leader Package
    Dynatrac Pro Grip Kit, PSC Big Bore Steering Kit
    MCE Fenders, 10th Anniversary Hood, Borla Climber Exhaust
    ATX Slabs, Nitto Trail Grappler 37's
    Shrock Works Front Middy, LoD Destroyer Rear
    Genright Sliders, Warn VR12-S ,

Oh yeah, and VENGEANCE.

but make more noise.
    I cant speak on the Genright carrier, but if your Evo carrier is rattling it needs adjusted. These don't rattle if adjusted properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    I cant speak on the Genright carrier, but if your Evo carrier is rattling it needs adjusted. These don't rattle if adjusted properly.
    Mine only rattles a little when I'm driving fast down a trail, the Genright never made a sound on the same trails. Evo is metal on metal at the latch points, Genright is Metal on rubber bushing. The small gap between the latch and johnny joints metal on metal rattles at high speeds for me.

Mine only rattles a little when I'm driving fast down a trail, the Genright never made a sound on the same trails. Evo is metal on metal at the latch points, Genright is Metal on rubber bushing. The small gap between the latch and johnny joints metal on metal rattles at high speeds for me.
    Try turning one of the ends a half turn. It shouldn't rattle. It needs to be misaligned slightly to be rattle free.

I was looking again this morning at all the stuff these guys offer for a YJ. And, watching their videos of their Candy Apple Red, souped up LS1 powered YJ. They offer a super cool coilover susp. kit. For about $9000.
    Between that and all the other stuff I'd like to try, I'd have $25,000- $30000, in my '93 Jeep...

Kuboske.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuboske View Post
    I was looking again this morning at all the stuff these guys offer for a YJ. And, watching their videos of their Candy Apple Red, souped up LS1 powered YJ. They offer a super cool coilover susp. kit. For about $9000.
    Between that and all the other stuff I'd like to try, I'd have $25,000- $30000, in my '93 Jeep...

Kuboske.
    Yep. They make great stuff, and they're damn proud of it.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

New-news, this morning. GenRight is offering a pre black Friday discount. Now might be my best chance to try a few other products.

I wish EVO would offer more YJ parts, But, I realize it is not a growing market.

Kuboske.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast