Sport S with max tow is not available to build?

bkac

Caught the Bug
I was playing around on Jeeps website and it looks like they removed the Sport S max tow option from the JT. It’s available on the sport but not an option on the Sport S. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
I just tried with no luck. Yeah, weird. Mine is a Sport S with max tow and when I first ordered it, I would occasionally not be able to click it and had to click 'cold weather group' or 'auto trans' first. But now that isn't even working.

Sales code is AJQ if you're able to ask an actual dealer if they can order it.

If they got rid of that, a lot of people will be pissed. The Sport with max tow is a major appeal to customers.

Still shows up when you compare trims:

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

bkac

Caught the Bug
I just tried with no luck. Yeah, weird. Mine is a Sport S with max tow and when I first ordered it, I would occasionally not be able to click it and had to click 'cold weather group' or 'auto trans first.' But now that isn't even working.

Sales code is AJQ if you're able to ask an actual dealer if they can order it.

If they got rid of that, a lot of people will be pissed. The Sport with max tow is a major appeal to customers.

Still shows up when you compare trims:

View attachment 337180

I’ll give it a day or two and see. I hope that’s not the case but it might be away for them to push people into a rubicon? Marketing? Thanks for checking.

WiscoHR

Max tow is still available. The build and price is messed up on Jeep.com. They are probably updating it because there are a few new packages that are coming out. They have body color fenders and AT tire package and 8.4” display with premium audio coming soon. So some of the packages are changing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

gatorator

Max tow is still available. The build and price is messed up on Jeep.com. They are probably updating it because there are a few new packages that are coming out. They have body color fenders and AT tire package and 8.4” display with premium audio coming soon. So some of the packages are changing.

and...TRAILER BRAKE LET'S HOPE

and yeah 8.4 would be nice when i order next spring after probate finishes.

Last edited:

bkac

Caught the Bug

8.4 and body color with the sport? That’s awesome. How about proximity entry? That’s the only thing holding me back from a sport! [emoji51]

gatorator

just when i settled on everything they throw monkeywrenches at us, now i might have to consider color fenders on my gator :eek: :doh:

not that i mind adding trailer brake (if it is added too) or 8.4 screen, liked it on the LE RUBICON i test drove.

WJCO

Meme King
I’ll give it a day or two and see.

I just checked and it's back. But it wouldn't let me select it unless I added 'auto trans' and then clicked on the 4.10 gear ratio. Then it forcefully added the max tow package

Untitled.jpg

Top Bottom