LOBSTAH QUEST Part 6 : JL/JT Experience - Mount Washington New Hampshire

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Our 4th day of Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels, was for the most part a road day but one that took us out to see a lot of cools places. From Keene, New Hampshire, we made our way to the north and on beautiful back roads that were covered in an explosion of Fall colors. Along the way, we got to see a massive water pipe made out of wood, drove through several historic covered bridges and all before reaching our main destination of the day, the top of the tallest peak in the Northeast, Mount Washington. I know this is a short video and one that doesn't involve wheeling but we hope you enjoy it just the same.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
We hope you've been enjoyed watching EVO, Synergy, Skyjacker, PSC, JKS, Tactical Off Road, Hi-Lift, all the participants and of course, yours truly taking on some of the fun trails the east coast has to offer. If you haven't done so already, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do take a guess as to how long Part 7 will be and post up your answer here. The person who gets the closest will WIN. Good luck to you!

SHOTGLASSES SMALL.jpg

UPDATE: Wow, the person who came the closest to guessing the time of Part 7 came pretty damn close....

So beautiful. Reminds me so much of back home in Washington.

On a side note... I feel like we need to address the elephant in the room... is Randy going for like a Jeep Santa look with the beard? Seriously though, love seeing him workin and wheeling with you guys and being a part of ALL of them since the beginning. Very cool.

Guessing 34:25for the next part.

Congratulations Casey! :thumb:

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JL/JT Experience sponsors.

20191029161318-8ff96b47-me.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
That’s what I love about the JK or JL/JTX, it’s not just about insane wheeling, but seeing some of the most beautiful places in this country with an awesome group of people. The views from on top of Mt. Washington were truly amazing! I have to make that drive up there someday. It may be an architect thing, but those covered bridges and all the wood work that goes into them just is crazy. The most amazing part is that they are still there after more than 100 years!

As always, thanks for taking us along!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Last edited:

jjlong

Man, it's beautiful back there!!! Great video but I wish you would post them later in the evening. I watched it on my little phone because I can't wait until I get home to watch it on the TV! Thanks for continuing to feed my addiction!
Next one is 23:47

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

rmccown

Another great video. So glad that you got to see the gorgeous fall colors up here. Its fun seeing someone from another part of the country describe them. We get to see them every year, so, while still impressive, it is sort of expected.

22:14

robx251

Caught the Bug
Wow so many parts! Love the series. It's so beautiful up here. So glad to see that you guys had so much fun and loving the scenery.

I'm guessing part 7 will be 19:53

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

That is great, and a testament to my belief that the Jeep experience is about more than just the wheeling.

I enjoy the history and back story that you include on the videos. The fall colors were outstanding, and I especially liked the covered bridges.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
WOW!!
You and Cindy are really making it happen! Great video. Mt Washington is a New England Right of Passage and no trip is complete without a drive to the top. Again really sorry I could not make it. 🦞

boardsurfer

Man, that whole valley view from the top of the mountain was something else!

Also, making Harris stumble through the giant naming convention should be a yearly event. :cheesy:

28:13 Part 7.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Wow when are you guys sleeping? Don’t you have another trip coming to get rested up for? Great job once again, that was a fun night and a cool place to hang! I love watching these, gonna be bummed when they end unlike yourself lol [emoji23]

29:15

Top Bottom