Free shit - Los Angeles county south bay

rubiDave

LOL
And you’re fucking new here AND without proper introduction so it likely wouldn’t go your way being that you showed up just for the free shit.
Especially funny since I have a place in PS and spend a lot of time there in the winter. I'd probably deliver there to an active member. Gonna have to find some cemented assholes to carry with me now.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

IBEWoutdoorsman

And you’re fucking new here AND without proper introduction so it likely wouldn’t go your way being that you showed up just for the free shit.
Did you puss start pulsating as soon as someone with one post, posted up on the free forum. I bet you ask people how many followers they have on social media too huh.. It’s time to start acting your age old man. I’m sorry I offended you on your precious forum.. haha gtfoh. See you on the trails hopefully.

WJCO

Meme King
Did you puss start pulsating as soon as someone with one post, posted up on the free forum. I bet you ask people how many followers they have on social media too huh.. It’s time to start acting your age old man. I’m sorry I offended you on your precious forum.. haha gtfoh. See you on the trails hopefully.

Fuck off, dickweed. The free forum you speak of is free to you but someone actually pays for it and this section is for active members only. Learn how to read, queef nugget.

IBEWoutdoorsman

Fuck off, dickweed. The free forum you speak of is free to you but someone actually pays for it and this section is for active members only. Learn how to read, queef nugget.
Ohh you too huh.. haha why is everyone so damn sensitive. Grow some skin.

Fuck, you have no idea. In fact I think I’ll rub one out in honor of your incredibly thoughtful reply that took days to come up with. I’ll reserve a special sack of frozen assholes just for you with a little somethin extra in the event I find myself on the trail with SoCals most illiterate Jeep owner.

IBEWoutdoorsman

Fuck, you have no idea. In fact I think I’ll rub one out in honor of your incredibly thoughtful reply that took days to come up with. I’ll reserve a special sack of frozen assholes just for you with a little somethin extra in the event I find myself on the trail with SoCals most illiterate Jeep owner.
Sorry I’m not the internet 8 hours a day or get notifications. I’m out spending enjoying life and time (which looks like you don’t have much of) but seriously That’s it. That’s all you got? And what are these “assholes” you wayalife fan bois talk of. I’m sorry you guys get so offended easily. I just thought all REAL off roaders had thick skin.

Sorry I’m not the internet 8 hours a day or get notifications. I’m out spending enjoying life and time (which looks like you don’t have much of) but seriously That’s it. That’s all you got? And what are these “assholes” you wayalife fan bois talk of. I’m sorry you guys get so offended easily. I just thought all REAL off roaders had thick skin.

Thick skin is different than not being tolerant of people who don’t follow the rules. That section is for ACTIVE members. Meaning contribute to the forum and earn your place. But you couldn’t even be bothered to introduce yourself let alone take the time to actively contribute to the forum. So yeah, we enjoy it when cum stains like you grace our presence. It gives us some entertainment. It’s fortunate that you were the one creampie that stayed up your moms twat long enough to reproduce. So I guess I should thank her for not wanting it up her ass that night. Gives us a break from living our lives long enough to be reminded that the gene pool is constantly being watered down.

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
Thick skin is different than not being tolerant of people who don’t follow the rules. That section is for ACTIVE members. Meaning contribute to the forum and earn your place. But you couldn’t even be bothered to introduce yourself let alone take the time to actively contribute to the forum. So yeah, we enjoy it when cum stains like you grace our presence. It gives us some entertainment. It’s fortunate that you were the one creampie that stayed up your moms twat long enough to reproduce. So I guess I should thank her for not wanting it up her ass that night. Gives us a break from living our lives long enough to be reminded that the gene pool is constantly being watered down.

Dude...what happens when you get pissed off?...hehe...

IBEWoutdoorsman

Haha I’ll give it to you. That was really good. Bravo! And entertaining it is. Keeps me up to speed on my cum backs.

Top Bottom