Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free shit - Los Angeles county south bay

Quote Originally Posted by IBEWoutdoorsman View Post
    Ohh you too huh.. haha why is everyone so damn sensitive. Grow some skin.
    Go blow your dad. My skin is fine.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Did you puss start pulsating as soon as someone with one post, posted up on the free forum. I bet you ask people how many followers they have on social media too huh.. Itís time to start acting your age old man. Iím sorry I offended you on your precious forum.. haha gtfoh. See you on the trails hopefully.
    Fuck, you have no idea. In fact I think Iíll rub one out in honor of your incredibly thoughtful reply that took days to come up with. Iíll reserve a special sack of frozen assholes just for you with a little somethin extra in the event I find myself on the trail with SoCals most illiterate Jeep owner.

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    Fuck, you have no idea. In fact I think Iíll rub one out in honor of your incredibly thoughtful reply that took days to come up with. Iíll reserve a special sack of frozen assholes just for you with a little somethin extra in the event I find myself on the trail with SoCals most illiterate Jeep owner.
    Sorry Iím not the internet 8 hours a day or get notifications. Iím out spending enjoying life and time (which looks like you donít have much of) but seriously Thatís it. Thatís all you got? And what are these ďassholesĒ you wayalife fan bois talk of. Iím sorry you guys get so offended easily. I just thought all REAL off roaders had thick skin.

Free shit - Los Angeles county south bay

Sorry Iím not the internet 8 hours a day or get notifications. Iím out spending enjoying life and time (which looks like you donít have much of) but seriously Thatís it. Thatís all you got? And what are these ďassholesĒ you wayalife fan bois talk of. Iím sorry you guys get so offended easily. I just thought all REAL off roaders had thick skin.
    Thick skin is different than not being tolerant of people who donít follow the rules. That section is for ACTIVE members. Meaning contribute to the forum and earn your place. But you couldnít even be bothered to introduce yourself let alone take the time to actively contribute to the forum. So yeah, we enjoy it when cum stains like you grace our presence. It gives us some entertainment. Itís fortunate that you were the one creampie that stayed up your moms twat long enough to reproduce. So I guess I should thank her for not wanting it up her ass that night. Gives us a break from living our lives long enough to be reminded that the gene pool is constantly being watered down.
    Last edited by RESURECTIONJK; 11-14-2019 at 04:23 AM.

Thick skin is different than not being tolerant of people who donít follow the rules. That section is for ACTIVE members. Meaning contribute to the forum and earn your place. But you couldnít even be bothered to introduce yourself let alone take the time to actively contribute to the forum. So yeah, we enjoy it when cum stains like you grace our presence. It gives us some entertainment. Itís fortunate that you were the one creampie that stayed up your moms twat long enough to reproduce. So I guess I should thank her for not wanting it up her ass that night. Gives us a break from living our lives long enough to be reminded that the gene pool is constantly being watered down.
    Dude...what happens when you get pissed off?...hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Dude...what happens when you get pissed off?...hehe...
    I think I say fucked up shit...

Haha Iíll give it to you. That was really good. Bravo! And entertaining it is. Keeps me up to speed on my cum backs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    My Jeep goes vroom vroom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12