Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LOBSTAH QUEST Part 7 : JL/JT Experience - Beat Up in Bethel Maine

Tree Huggers.

Literally.

Another Great Video!

28:17

Wow, a tough day! War in the woods! Exciting carnage! This is what it’s all about. Loved this video! Cindy did very well! Not easy when you slide in unpredictable directions. Excellent filming by the way!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Tree Huggers.

Literally.

Another Great Video!

28:17
    LOL - what's funny is that we've actually had a few "tree huggers" give us shit for using trees as anchor points to winch from. I tried being nice and informed them that we used tree savers but they didn't care and it only made them more mad that I was trying to explain what we did.

Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    Wow, a tough day! War in the woods! Exciting carnage! This is what it’s all about. Loved this video! Cindy did very well! Not easy when you slide in unpredictable directions. Excellent filming by the way!
    War in the woods is a good way of putting it.

Great video. The best one yet. I bet there was action in all directions. It was pretty cool that you caught the tree climb. That could have ended badly very easily.

I really liked seeing the difference between the Gladiator and the JL. The long rig made the ledges easier, at the expense of being harder to get through the trees.

The poor Synergy Jeep, I think someone hid a tree magnet inside it.

Quote Originally Posted by naysjp View Post
    My guess for Part 8 is 31:00 min. Now the CA rigs need to get those brake lights fixed before they get to the CA state line. You know how our state is. Lots of carnage this day.
    I bet at least 7 or 8 of the states between there and here are actually worse about things like that. Of course, it may depend on what part of Kalifornia you are in, since the rules are selectively enforced.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL - what's funny is that we've actually had a few "tree huggers" give us shit for using trees as anchor points to winch from. I tried being nice and informed them that we used tree savers but they didn't care and it only made them more mad that I was trying to explain what we did.

War in the woods is a good way of putting it.
    Treehuggers. The trees are far more resilient than most of them are.

Awesome video! That poor sky jacker gladiator is having a hell of a time also sucks about the synergy Jeep! Seems like after the first few soft hits on his hardtop he wasn’t too upset about the window

Part 8: 27:42

Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    Great video. The best one yet. I bet there was action in all directions. It was pretty cool that you caught the tree climb. That could have ended badly very easily.

I really liked seeing the difference between the Gladiator and the JL. The long rig made the ledges easier, at the expense of being harder to get through the trees.

The poor Synergy Jeep, I think someone hid a tree magnet inside it.

Treehuggers. The trees are far more resilient than most of them are.
    Thanks Jerry. It really was hard to know where and what to film being that things were going on everywhere. I'm sure you can hear it in the background. Needless to say, I know we missed a lot but tried our best to capture what we could. The tree climb was heart stopping for sure. LOL.

The tight trees really made it tough but overall, I felt like the Gladiator held it's own well - way better than I was expecting.

Synergy was having a tough day for sure.

The best thing about trees is that more grow all the time and if you really wanted, you can always grow more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Awesome video! That poor sky jacker gladiator is having a hell of a time also sucks about the synergy Jeep! Seems like after the first few soft hits on his hardtop he wasn’t too upset about the window

Part 8: 27:42
    Everyone felt bad for Skyjacker. To have a nice build with a badass engine and then run Milestar Patagonia MT's that wouldn't hook up for the life of them. Really sucked.

Nothing but a Thing Angry Aussie's Avatar
    I love Bethel Maine! It is a really cool place. Sadly the reason we went to Bethel was for a friends funeral. But a place we plan to take vacations in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    BBG out there just casually pushin Jeeps around.

Also, which company will be first to market with low profile tail lights??
    Last edited by boardsurfer; 11-02-2019 at 12:10 AM.

That trail looks pretty serious, not only tight, but slick and alot of dirt. Sucks for all the body damage but seems like everyone took it all in stride and had a good time regardless. This has been a fun series to follow!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOBSTAH QUEST Part 7 : JL/JT Experience - Beat Up in Bethel Maine

Awesome video. It is indeed different kind of wheeling here on the east coast. Climbing trees is a norm
    Is Synergy running OEM axles?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by Andy5160; 11-02-2019 at 01:09 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast