Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: LOBSTAH QUEST Part 7 : JL/JT Experience - Beat Up in Bethel Maine

  1. #21
    Old Timer TrailHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,567
    Tree Huggers.
    .
    .
    .

    Literally.

    Another Great Video!

    28:17

  2. #22
    Nothing but a Thing Coop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,229
    Wow, a tough day! War in the woods! Exciting carnage! This is what it’s all about. Loved this video! Cindy did very well! Not easy when you slide in unpredictable directions. Excellent filming by the way!


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #23
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    53,686
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Tree Huggers.
    .
    .
    .

    Literally.

    Another Great Video!

    28:17
    LOL - what's funny is that we've actually had a few "tree huggers" give us shit for using trees as anchor points to winch from. I tried being nice and informed them that we used tree savers but they didn't care and it only made them more mad that I was trying to explain what we did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    Wow, a tough day! War in the woods! Exciting carnage! This is what it’s all about. Loved this video! Cindy did very well! Not easy when you slide in unpredictable directions. Excellent filming by the way!
    War in the woods is a good way of putting it.

  4. #24
    Nothing but a Thing jdofmemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Menifee CA
    Posts
    2,149
    Great video. The best one yet. I bet there was action in all directions. It was pretty cool that you caught the tree climb. That could have ended badly very easily.

    I really liked seeing the difference between the Gladiator and the JL. The long rig made the ledges easier, at the expense of being harder to get through the trees.

    The poor Synergy Jeep, I think someone hid a tree magnet inside it.




    Quote Originally Posted by naysjp View Post
    My guess for Part 8 is 31:00 min. Now the CA rigs need to get those brake lights fixed before they get to the CA state line. You know how our state is. Lots of carnage this day.
    I bet at least 7 or 8 of the states between there and here are actually worse about things like that. Of course, it may depend on what part of Kalifornia you are in, since the rules are selectively enforced.


    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL - what's funny is that we've actually had a few "tree huggers" give us shit for using trees as anchor points to winch from. I tried being nice and informed them that we used tree savers but they didn't care and it only made them more mad that I was trying to explain what we did.



    War in the woods is a good way of putting it.
    Treehuggers. The trees are far more resilient than most of them are.

  5. #25
    Old Timer Jsouder53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Gallatin Gateway, Montana
    Posts
    3,871
    Awesome video! That poor sky jacker gladiator is having a hell of a time also sucks about the synergy Jeep! Seems like after the first few soft hits on his hardtop he wasn’t too upset about the window

    Part 8: 27:42

  6. #26
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    53,686
    Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    Great video. The best one yet. I bet there was action in all directions. It was pretty cool that you caught the tree climb. That could have ended badly very easily.

    I really liked seeing the difference between the Gladiator and the JL. The long rig made the ledges easier, at the expense of being harder to get through the trees.

    The poor Synergy Jeep, I think someone hid a tree magnet inside it.

    Treehuggers. The trees are far more resilient than most of them are.
    Thanks Jerry. It really was hard to know where and what to film being that things were going on everywhere. I'm sure you can hear it in the background. Needless to say, I know we missed a lot but tried our best to capture what we could. The tree climb was heart stopping for sure. LOL.

    The tight trees really made it tough but overall, I felt like the Gladiator held it's own well - way better than I was expecting.

    Synergy was having a tough day for sure.

    The best thing about trees is that more grow all the time and if you really wanted, you can always grow more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Awesome video! That poor sky jacker gladiator is having a hell of a time also sucks about the synergy Jeep! Seems like after the first few soft hits on his hardtop he wasn’t too upset about the window

    Part 8: 27:42
    Everyone felt bad for Skyjacker. To have a nice build with a badass engine and then run Milestar Patagonia MT's that wouldn't hook up for the life of them. Really sucked.

  7. #27
    Nothing but a Thing Angry Aussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,473
    I love Bethel Maine! It is a really cool place. Sadly the reason we went to Bethel was for a friends funeral. But a place we plan to take vacations in the future.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #28
    Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    5280
    Posts
    1,725
    BBG out there just casually pushin Jeeps around.

    Also, which company will be first to market with low profile tail lights??
    Last edited by boardsurfer; 11-02-2019 at 12:10 AM.

  9. #29
    Old Timer benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    3,355
    That trail looks pretty serious, not only tight, but slick and alot of dirt. Sucks for all the body damage but seems like everyone took it all in stride and had a good time regardless. This has been a fun series to follow!


    Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #30
    Old Timer Andy5160's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,104

    LOBSTAH QUEST Part 7 : JL/JT Experience - Beat Up in Bethel Maine

    Awesome video. It is indeed different kind of wheeling here on the east coast. Climbing trees is a norm
    Is Synergy running OEM axles?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by Andy5160; 11-02-2019 at 01:09 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-29-2019, 07:28 PM
  2. LOBSTAH QUEST Part 3 : JL/JT Experience - Mabell Massachusetts
    By wayoflife in forum WAYALIFE Adventure Videos
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-25-2019, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS