LOBSTAH QUEST Part 7 : JL/JT Experience - Beat Up in Bethel Maine

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With the exception of the one road day we had that took us up to the top of Mount Washington, pretty much everyday of Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels, proved to be more of a challenge than the day before. Day 5 would be no exception to the rule. As we would come to find, the owners of the historic Sudbury Inn, our home in Bethel, Maine, were also owners of private property nearby and it contained some of the best wheeling in all of New England. It would be here that we really got to put our Jeep JT Gladiators, JL Wranglers and WARN winches to the test. It would also be where Cindy and I would do our very first body damage, most in our group would at least take out a tail light and Synergy... well, you'll just have to see for yourself.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
We hope you've been enjoyed watching EVO, Synergy, Skyjacker, PSC, JKS, Tactical Off Road, Hi-Lift, all the participants and of course, yours truly taking on some of the fun trails the east coast has to offer. If you haven't done so already, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do take a guess as to how long Part 8 will be and post up your answer here. The person who gets the closest will WIN. Good luck to you!

SHOTGLASSES SMALL.jpg

UPDATE: And the person who came the closest to guessing the time on Part 8 is...

Gotta pay attention or lose count of the scorecard,

Part 8 27:37

Congratulations! :thumb:

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JL/JT Experience sponsors.

WJCO

Meme King
Probably my favorite video in the series so far. You guys captured some awesome shots! Lol at BBG

I will be watching tonight, Glad to see there is gonna be a part 8. Keep them coming, Also great work :thumb: and thanks for all of the great videos. Ill have to guess 29:36

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Probably my favorite video in the series so far. You guys captured some awesome shots! Lol at BBG

LOL - thanks! We were just bummed that we couldn't capture it all. There was just so much going on everywhere. :crazyeyes:

Discount Tire

Wow, that was a very difficult trail with the wet leaves and clay type soil. You guys and Cindy sure gave it a go. Thank you for the excellent footage showing just how tough that trail was. Sorry to see all the damage. I'm sure there was some underneath as well.

You did make it entertaining plus Cindy did a great job of driving. :rock:

gatorator

Wow, that was a very difficult trail with the wet leaves and clay type soil. You guys and Cindy sure gave it a go. Thank you for the excellent footage showing just how tough that trail was. Sorry to see all the damage. I'm sure there was some underneath as well.

The day someone invents quick pop off pop on tail light assemblies that can be taken off in seconds when crawling will make a few bucks......

and long wheel base ftw in a few aspects, especially with Cindy behind the wheel :beer:

Last edited:

Trail JK

Wow!! Another epic trail back East!! Awesome video!!! Poor Cindy [emoji17] you’re still the best driver I know girl! The carnage in this one.. dang. Looked like everyone had a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

naysjp

My guess for Part 8 is 31:00 min. Now the CA rigs need to get those brake lights fixed before they get to the CA state line. You know how our state is. Lots of carnage this day.

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
tail light trail!

Had to watch it a few times to see where Cindy got tagged by the tree....barely saw the tree move, those small trees are stout!

What a tight and slick trail, definitely something for the Gladiator WB and JL WB.

Those conditions must be really slick, Harris able to push those rigs around so easily LOL

How pissed is Superlift with all that power and shit for tires :doh:

Next guess 29:45

Brute

Hooked
Well...it appears that a minor design flaw with the tail lights sticking out beyond the body resulted in them being tree magnets...and I hope Cindy was wearing a helmet and googles while filming; serious debris was flying.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Also my favorite video of the series not so much for all the carnage but lots of wheel spinning and different lines being taken. There is definitely a market for a aftermarket slim taillight for the JT's but even the JL's were catching them. Also some good examples of why you want quality tires in this video too. #PatiNOnias

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Thank you. The trail damage was a bummer but we had a hell of a good time. Cindy thanks you for the kind words :)

Who needs tail lights anyway??

Cindy can drive!! She isn’t scared of that right pedal!!

LOL - apparently, not us :crazyeyes:
Cindy is a hell of a driver :)

The day someone invents quick pop off pop on tail light assemblies that can be taken off in seconds when crawling will make a few bucks......

and long wheel base ftw in a few aspects, especially with Cindy behind the wheel :beer:

LOL - that might have been helpful on this day. :crazyeyes:

Wow!! Another epic trail back East!! Awesome video!!! Poor Cindy [emoji17] you’re still the best driver I know girl! The carnage in this one.. dang. Looked like everyone had a blast!

It was a great day out on the trail in spite of all the carnage. And yes, Cindy knows how to drive! :yup:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Have always been impressed by Cindy making Rock Chucker look easy at Moab, but her winning climb w/o line is spectacular. Choose the right line, pin the pedal and go with no fear. Wow!! :thumb::thumb: and a snap!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My guess for Part 8 is 31:00 min. Now the CA rigs need to get those brake lights fixed before they get to the CA state line. You know how our state is. Lots of carnage this day.

So glad I don't have to go that far :crazyeyes:

Watching it again on the big screen with Ray. [emoji1591]

Hope Ray enjoys it too :)

tail light trail!

Had to watch it a few times to see where Cindy got tagged by the tree....barely saw the tree move, those small trees are stout!

What a tight and slick trail, definitely something for the Gladiator WB and JL WB.

Those conditions must be really slick, Harris able to push those rigs around so easily LOL

How pissed is Superlift with all that power and shit for tires :doh:

Next guess 29:45

The rocks were stupid slick and where there was green stuff, even worse. We all felt bad for Skyjacker the whole trip. Those Milestar Patagonia tires just sucked.

Well...it appears that a minor design flaw with the tail lights sticking out beyond the body resulted in them being tree magnets...and I hope Cindy was wearing a helmet and googles while filming; serious debris was flying.

LOL!! She was getting hammered with the flying debris and didn't even flinch. :crazyeyes:

Also my favorite video of the series not so much for all the carnage but lots of wheel spinning and different lines being taken. There is definitely a market for a aftermarket slim taillight for the JT's but even the JL's were catching them. Also some good examples of why you want quality tires in this video too. #PatiNOnias

LOL at #PatiNOnias!! :cheesy:

Those tail lights aint cheap if theyre the LEDs with sensors in them.

No, they ain't cheap but from what I found, the ones with sensors actually cost less than the ones without. Not sure why but that's what my body shop said and they were surprised by it too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Have always been impressed by Cindy making Rock Chucker look easy at Moab, but her winning climb w/o line is spectacular. Choose the right line, pin the pedal and go with no fear. Wow!! :thumb::thumb: and a snap!

LOL - she really did kill that hill. It's a shame the video doesn't do justice at just how steep it was. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20191101140849-08e6e2e4-me.jpg

Top Bottom