sweet-ass truck in person

gatorator

they sure did make this color look great in the sunshine. the rims are stock powdercoated.

Attachments

• IMG_20191101_121015.jpg
    IMG_20191101_121015.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_20191101_121004.jpg
    IMG_20191101_121004.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 223

gatorator

also on lot

stingray and punkin lookin good too if that's your taste
:beer::beer:

Attachments

• great punkin .jpg
    great punkin .jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 222
  • rayvon.jpg
    rayvon.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 222

WJCO

Meme King
they sure did make this color look great in the sunshine. the rims are stock powdercoated.

As much as black rims are old news, they sure look great on hydro. I'm leaning towards them. Or at least mostly black or a really dark gunmetal grey.

wjtstudios

Hooked
As much as black rims are old news, they sure look great on hydro. I'm leaning towards them. Or at least mostly black or a really dark gunmetal grey.

Agreed, that’s a good looking combination

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked

Black accessorizes with everything...ask any women...no wait...they can’t drive

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug

When I first got my hydro I was leaning towards black wheels but it has now been over played and I will probably go with a bronze or gunmetal color.

gatorator

When I first got my hydro I was leaning towards black wheels but it has now been over played and I will probably go with a bronze or gunmetal color.

ill prob go black and gray and maybe get the retro graphics in black and grey, do a black and gray scrambler style and gray out the hood for glare

and change my avatar eventually lol to hydro

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Personally I like black wheels with the black fenders. With painted fenders I like an accent color or maybe silver rings on black to offset - like the Punkin Rubicon above ^ :twocents:

Top Bottom