LIVE on the GO MEGA THREAD : 2019 SEMA Show Coverage

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20191028173056-9176ba40.jpg

Oh yeah, it's that time of year again... SEMA TIME!! And, just like Cindy and I have been doing for almost 15 years now, we'll be bringing you LIVE coverage from the showroom floor, right here in beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada! Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to this thread as we'll be posting up TONS of photos of everything we come across and as we come across them. Of course, if there's anything in particular you'd like to see, all you have to do is ask. We'll always do our best to get you the info and shots that you're looking for.

Also, don't forget to check out the main SEMA sub-forum for TONS of detailed, HI-RES PHOTOS and VIDEOS that we'll be posting up. To help make it easier for you to search and sort through, our photos will be categorized by vehicle or product and they will be placed in individual threads. You can find all these photos by clicking on the following link below:

2019 SEMA Show Photo Gallery

wjtstudios

Hooked
Can’t wait to see what you guys find, good and bad, Thanks for taking us along!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

gatorator

Hardshell RTT less than 5 ft length, and solar setups please!

Ikamper mini might have a prototype floating around, maybe, or any other RTT hardball designed for these short beds (taco and jt's),

solar (prefer non mounted panels)

thank you kindly for watching out for these.

hmm, also fridges

Andy5160

Hooked
Awesome. This year should be special with the Gladiator market [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, here’s the very first Gladiator we came across and it was made by Dobisons Suspension.

final.jpg

final.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know there are some who are gonna love this one from Black Rhino Wheels.

final.jpg

final.jpg

gatorator

maxximus 3 racks and inside bed shots please

love the look of the maxximus 3 full bed rack maximus 3 bed rack.jpg

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the delay in getting more pics posted. Kept running into people and been spending time filming.

Top Bottom