VIDEO : SEMA 2019 - DAY 1 Pre-Show Coverage / Year of the GLADIATOR

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Back in 2018, the Jeep JL Wrangler was all the rage at SEMA. For 2019, it's clearly the year of the JT Gladiator. Anyone who's anyone has brought one out to the show and to show off all the cool new products they're making for them. Of course, the show doesn't officially start until Tuesday but Cindy and I are out here anyway and to take you along for a virtual of what we've been seeing. We hope you enjoy this first of our two pre-show coverage videos and we hope that you'll keep checking back all week to see what else we come across. Oh, and please let us know what you think about all this stuff! :)

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed seeing our video coverage of SEMA 2019, please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel so that you can get all our updates!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

jeeeep

Hooked
SEMA!

That blue JT looks great! :thumb:

Looking forward to the covereage, thanks for all the work :thumb::beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20191104002637-3ef43442-me.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Awesome preview. Look forward to the actual show coverage. Hopefully folks didn’t forget about the JL.

smmiliotti

Awesome preview! Cant wait to see the rest and start adding more stuff to my list of stuff I need to get for my Jeep!! :eek:

Discount Tire

Pretty amazing intro to SEMA. Looks like it will be another outstanding build year.

Thank you ahead of time for your awesome coverage. :rock:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Man you guys just don’t sleep! Thank you for your hard work to cover the show for us!

DMF

Thanks for covering the show again! And that Billstein Gladiator is bad ass.

Top Bottom