Hello From Hailey Id

14ACES

Came across Wayalifes informative forum and youtube videos. I have enjoyed all the information. This is my first jeep, its 2016 JKU Rubican Hardrock Edition. I have so far installed a Teraflex Alpine Long Arm Kit CT4, Teraflex Monster Track bars front and rear, TeraFlex Heavy Duty Tie rod and Drag Link, Teraflex Ball Joints, TeraFlex Rear Tire Carrier, Adams 1350 Driveshafts front and rear, Fox 2.5 Internally Bypassed Shocks, C Gussets, Poison Sypder Diff Covers and 35" General X3 on stock Hardrock rims. So Far I have enjoyed all my upgrades and have not had a single problem. My next upgrades will include moving up to 37" Tires, chromemoly axle shafts and gears. Along with upgrading the front/rear bumpers and fenders.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Welcome!

Ketchum, hell, I can’t even find ‘em. ;) It’s been about 20 years since I’ve been to your little slice of heaven. Please tell me that Whiskey Jacques and The Kneadery are still there?!?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

A.J.

Hailey has become what Ketchum used to be. Ketchum has grown a lot mostly up. Still have family and friends up there. I miss the country but not shoveling snow. Lol! Ice rink and skate park are a beautiful addition on the south end of Hailey. First place I had was a little one bedroom condo in Elkhorn village right on the square back in 1991. Good times!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom