Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello From Hailey Id

Fresh Catch

Hello From Hailey Id

Came across Wayalifes informative forum and youtube videos. I have enjoyed all the information. This is my first jeep, its 2016 JKU Rubican Hardrock Edition. I have so far installed a Teraflex Alpine Long Arm Kit CT4, Teraflex Monster Track bars front and rear, TeraFlex Heavy Duty Tie rod and Drag Link, Teraflex Ball Joints, TeraFlex Rear Tire Carrier, Adams 1350 Driveshafts front and rear, Fox 2.5 Internally Bypassed Shocks, C Gussets, Poison Sypder Diff Covers and 35" General X3 on stock Hardrock rims. So Far I have enjoyed all my upgrades and have not had a single problem. My next upgrades will include moving up to 37" Tires, chromemoly axle shafts and gears. Along with upgrading the front/rear bumpers and fenders.

Nothing but a Thing desertrunner's Avatar
    Welcome!
    My in laws have a house up in Hailey. Definitely a beautiful area

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    12' 2dr Gecko Sport 6 speed
    PR44, ARBs, 4.88s, 35 spline rear, Adams 1350 Front & Rear, Rubi T-case, Rubi sway bar + Evo no limits, Evo armor & skids, 37/13.50" Cooper STT Pro, Evo 2" plush / OME med duty springs

***SOLD*** 08' JKU Rubicon 6-speed Stone White, 3.5" RK lift, 37" KM2s and lots more.
    ***CURRENT DD*** 16' F150

Welcome to Wayalife from Montana!

Welcome from CA!

Welcome to Wayalife from Florida

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome from Detroit

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Hooked
    Welcome from North Idaho

Welcome!

Ketchum, hell, I can’t even find ‘em. It’s been about 20 years since I’ve been to your little slice of heaven. Please tell me that Whiskey Jacques and The Kneadery are still there?!?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Hailey has become what Ketchum used to be. Ketchum has grown a lot mostly up. Still have family and friends up there. I miss the country but not shoveling snow. Lol! Ice rink and skate park are a beautiful addition on the south end of Hailey. First place I had was a little one bedroom condo in Elkhorn village right on the square back in 1991. Good times!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to Wayalife from New Mexico.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast