2019 SEMA Stradman Purple Jeep JT Gladiator

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who don't do social media... at all... there's a guy who goes by the name Stradman and he's pretty big in the YouTube automotive scene. In addition to owning supercars wrapped in purple, he's also got a purple Jeep JT Gladiator with a Hellcat under the hood. Anyway, here are a few pics of what it looks like.

20191104160845-1044ea2c-me.jpg

20191104160852-f881c18b-me.jpg

20191104160924-3ae5732e-me.jpg

20191104160911-f03b08b4-me.jpg

Because when you've got a Hellcat HEMI pushing 42" tires, you know you need to be running factory axles!

20191104160858-328e5a2b-me.jpg

20191104160905-fb84f395-me.jpg

jdofmemi

It is a sad state of affairs when guys like that get millions of subscribers for nothing but constantly pulling stupid stunts.
The viewers who spend all their time watching crap like that will likely never have much in the way of disposable income, since they waste most of their time watching crap and never actually learning a skill or trade of any kind.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
His rocket bunny Supra is there as well and is awesome looking.

The color is Deff unique, just wish he knew about putting axles under it to complete the build

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I like the overall look of the truck but I think the project is unfinished because:
1. He's conflicted where to go next.
2. He ran out of coin to finish the truck (axles/winch.....).

Sithwindu

I like the overall look of the truck but I think the project is unfinished because:

I saw the video he exploded the rear axle, and I wanna say he already had plans for axles but it would be a custom order so I’m assuming he hasn’t got them in in time for sema. I might recall that wrong tho and too lazy to go find the video again lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

boardsurfer

I saw the video he exploded the rear axle, and I wanna say he already had plans for axles but it would be a custom order so I’m assuming he hasn’t got them in in time for sema. I might recall that wrong tho and too lazy to go find the video again lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

No, you're correct. He did mention that axles were next on the list, right after attempting a burnout and grenading the poor stock rear axle.

They dont appear to be on there though for SEMA.

eight13design

I have been following him on YouTube. He plans to add axles, but the main goal is to make it into a 6x6, which is why he has not changed the axels yet. It has a Hellcat engine, but that is only temporary. He has had the Hellephant crate engine on order since before buying the JT. The engines were not available yet so they put the Hellcat in until the Hellephant is available. A waste of time and money, but he has one of the highest number of subscribers on YouTube, so it is all about content generation.

The BAD Influence

Caught the Bug

I was in the shop yesterday that is doing his build. As others have stated, he's going 6x6. Only one axle is in at this time. The axle they had is the front, rear axle. All three axles have lockers.

Top Bottom