Anyone willing to meet up at EJS?

JKBANDIT55

Anyone willing to meet up at EJS? :yup::yup:

Me, my GF, and my buddy and his jeep are heading out on the 22nd. Should be there around 1pm. Its just us two jeeps and was wondering if there will be others we can meet up with or just find random groups to wheel with? That way us two new guys to MOAB aren't taking on these trails alone. I mean, if we have to, we will:brows:

He has 37s with a 4" lift and I have 35s with a 3" lift so we kinda want to stay on trails our riggs can handle.

We are going to be there 22nd-28th and doing off the trail camping(just going to camp in spots we find at the end of the day).

Also. What do you guys recommend I pack? This is my first extended wheeling trip
So far I have.

1.Tent
2.sleeping bags
3.lantern
4.Little baby gas grill
5.fire wood.
6. Medium sized Cooler.
7. a few cooking utencils
8. Bug spray, Advil in case of headaches and all the other things like soap, tooth brushes and what not.
9.basic tools (sockets and wrenches etc)
10. Straps( buddy has a winch)
11. Nikon DSLR, 2 go pros, lap top to store the footage when memory cards are full.

We are bringing some warm cloths, Jackets, hoodies etc.

Is this too much? Anything I missed? On an earlier thread I started you guys mentioned I can just stock up on food in town every other day or so that way I dont have to worry about packing for the whole week and keeping it cooled.

Thanks guys

MTG

Caught the Bug
There is a ORE run on Tuesday. Not sure the build requirements. There is a thread on here about it. 👍

daveroberts

You'd be welcome to join our group but all of our organized trail runs are later in the week. Running two trails at BFE on Thursday, Pritchett Canyon Friday and Behind the Rocks Saturday. If its your first time there you might consider registering for the event and signing up for some trail runs. Early in the week we all have separate commitments to run other stuff.

Top Bottom