VIDEO : SEMA 2019 - DAY 2 Pre-Show Coverage

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As you can guess, our 2nd day of pre-show coverage at SEMA 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada, was spent checking out all the cool built Jeep JT Gladiator Trucks that manufacturers brought with them to the show. In this episode, we'll give you a close up look at 5 different JT's including a slammed black one by ProCharger Superchargers, a silver one that Scosche was showing at the Fox Shocks outside display, a huge black one made by Road Armor, the one and only purple one that belongs to Stradman and finally, another black one that Doetsch Off-Road made for Rugged Ridge complete with an Innovative Gladiator front grill. Other products you'll get to see include Rock Krawler Suspension, EVO Manufacturing, KMC Wheels, Magnaflow exhaust, ROAM, Mickey Thompson and Fury. Last but not least, you'll get to see a few Jeep TJ Wranglers that various high schools worked on with the help of SEMA. We hope you enjoy.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed seeing our video coverage of SEMA 2019, please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel so that you can get all our updates!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

20191104191409-ed24edd3-me.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
So much to see. Those seats in the Rugged ridge build were pretty cool looking.

Can’t wait to see what you guys find inside!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

TrailHunter

Hooked
It’s really cool seeing all the different JT builds... And very interesting to see how the beds are being utilized.

smmiliotti

Love seeing all the different builds!! I go to CES out there every year, now I really want to find a away to go to SEMA also!

Jsouder53

Hooked
That rugged ridge front end is starting to grow on me, It’s not bad, needs a different bumper under it though

jdofmemi

I second that...Genright bumpers are clean looking...hoping they will make them in aluminum like they do for the JK...

I bet they will. They only make aluminum for the JL. No steel bumpers for it. I bet the JT is the same.

Top Bottom