EVA - My lunar rover

Regolith

Hey Wayalife Fam,

It’s been almost a year since I bought my JL Rubicon and I figured I’d post up some pics.

I’m a pretty big space nerd (I work on satellite programs for the USAF). And I’ve always daydreamed of driving around on the moon in a lunar rover.

So... meet EVA! Pronounced like the name Eva. It’s shorthand for Extra Vehicular Activity.

Anyway, lemme know what you think.
Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_3035.jpg
    IMG_3035.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 224

bmkrinne

Nice looking Jeep! What are your thoughts on the Ridge Grapplers?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked

I run the ridge grapplers on my Ram and love them. They have no issues pushing thru mud and snow getting in and out of my Job sites. They are quiet on the road and before I lost the other Ram I had 11k on them with little sign of wear. Great tire.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

bmkrinne

I run the ridge grapplers on my Ram and love them. They have no issues pushing thru mud and snow getting in and out of my Job sites. They are quiet on the road and before I lost the other Ram I had 11k on them with little sign of wear. Great tire.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks, Bill! I don’t know anyone locally that runs them but was interested as a possible replacement for my BFG A/T’s. I appreciate the input!!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks, Bill! I don’t know anyone locally that runs them but was interested as a possible replacement for my BFG A/T’s. I appreciate the input!!

Very comparable to the ATs. The biggest difference for the truck was the load rating on the 295s verses a comparable BFG AT.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Regolith

Sorry it took me so long to reply.

I’ve got about 3-4k miles on them. And so far they’ve held up nicely. Performed phenomenal offroad. And relatively quite on the highway. I have verigo, so I run them soft (29 psi) to minimize the bumpiness on the road. As a result, the outer edges have worn more rapidly... but this is self-induced.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom