Hello from the Westside LA

georgieboy13

Hello fellow Jeepers! After 5 years of trolling though the WAL write ups and threads I finally decided to register lol. This forum is the best when addressing Jeep related issues. I've owned my 2012 JKUR since I bought it off the lot in 2011 and regardless of all the hell and maintenance it has caused she has been the most rewarding and vehicle I have ever owned (I have never in my life keep a car for this long). My wife and I have taken my JK wheeling bone stock for the first 3 years, then went to a 2.5 lift on 33 for another 3 years and just recently in early 2019 jump up to a 3.5" with 35's with several mods and hopefully next year we will be adding a 2d JL to the family.

I by no means consider myself a mechanic but by following the Wayalife write ups I pick and choice jobs i can tackle. I cant imagine my life without my rig and look forward to many more years of adventures. Always down for adventure in the Socal and the Southwest area. Looking forward to seeing some of you guys on the trails. :thumb:

Jkratt

Welcome to WAL from Santa Clarita. By the way, I have a brand new extra tire if you need it. It was my spare but now running 37's on my jeep.

georgieboy13

Welcome to WAL from Santa Clarita. By the way, I have a brand new extra tire if you need it. It was my spare but now running 37's on my jeep.

Thanks for the offer bud but i do have a set of 5 along with 5 33's sitting in the back yard and if I brought home another tire I think I'd be in the dog house with the wifey, ha. Let me know if you go on a run I love wheeling in your neck of the woods.

Mister JT

Yooo!!! Occasionally in Socal all the way up to Santa Barbara where my eldest kid lives. [emoji1602] Lots of terrain to be had!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom