Well now the wait!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Received my VON tonight on my 2020 Gladiator. FCA is currently forcing everyone into the safety group which kinda sucks when you don’t want it. What else sucks is in the $895 option you get proximity entry and led tail lights but no credit if you get those options. Kinda a forced ripoff. Cool thing is my salesman offset the price form me so no complaints until I rip the rear lights off and it costs me even more. Lol
Now just to sit back and wait...
2020 Rubi, loaded minus adaptive!
I’m being told 1-2 week of Dec.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

bkac

Caught the Bug
Congrats!! What color did you order?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I tried so hard to get Sting but just couldn’t bring myself to all The scratches it would show so I stuck with faithful white. It’s amazing what it hides and how was it is to match things to it. I was having a hard time picking an accent color with Sting.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Congrats! What level are you going to take this one to?

I’m still trying to figure that all out. Watching the SEMA products as they come out. I might Frankenstein the lift with several companies. Possible evo long arm front with coilovers or just coils with Kings and possibly the RK rear triangulated 4 link with evo springs. I’m wanting UDs but not sure if that will be from the get go since they’re not out yet and interested in the 80. Definitely a set of milestars! Hahaha Just kidding

wjtstudios

Hooked
I tried so hard to get Sting but just couldn’t bring myself to all The scratches it would show so I stuck with faithful white. It’s amazing what it hides and how was it is to match things to it. I was having a hard time picking an accent color with Sting.

Trust me I know. Both mine are black. Even the smallest scratches show. But I can’t bring myself to go in a different direction.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

bkac

Caught the Bug
Trust me I know. Both mine are black. Even the smallest scratches show. But I can’t bring myself to go in a different direction.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yeah I’m still thinking I should have done sting. [emoji51]

bkac

Caught the Bug
Well I did this backwards but couldn’t take it anymore. Bought shocks today for the JT. [emoji4]

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Well I did this backwards but couldn’t take it anymore. Bought shocks today for the JT. [emoji4]

Not even the lift with them? Lol what shocks did you go with?

bkac

Caught the Bug
Got my vin and von Tuesday. Says expected finish date 11/18. I know that’s doubtful but hey it’s something. Also got forced into the safety group, proximity, and led package from FCA. That’s ok cause I already ordered led and proximity. Noticed the jeep base price went up $330 in the last 4 days too. So my jeep went up $1245 but my dealership took care of it. [emoji4] super excited to be sitting in the drivers seat hopefully soon.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Got my vin and von Tuesday. Says expected finish date 11/18. I know that’s doubtful but hey it’s something. Also got forced into the safety group, proximity, and led package from FCA. That’s ok cause I already ordered led and proximity. Noticed the jeep base price went up $330 in the last 4 days too. So my jeep went up $1245 but my dealership took care of it. [emoji4] super excited to be sitting in the drivers seat hopefully soon.

Looking back at he pics I got of mine, I noticed that it has led tails and the blind spot sensors... they must’ve added that to mine as well because I didn’t order that. They didn’t charge me or even tell me about it. 🤷*♂️

bonedoc

Ordered mine a few weeks ago as well. The wait is killing me!! LOL!! What is your VON? I was forced to order that safety group and the proximity key as well. Was told the order won't go though without it. Wasn't happy about it but no choice.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Ordered mine a few weeks ago as well. The wait is killing me!! LOL!! What is your VON? I was forced to order that safety group and the proximity key as well. Was told the order won't go though without it. Wasn't happy about it but no choice.

I had already ordered proximity but got forced to order safety. Then I just couldn’t wait any longer so I bought this one and my buddy is buying the one I ordered. [emoji4] Meet Oscar! Trash can grey as they call it. [emoji4]

I didn’t order adaptive cruise but glad I got it now with this one.

IMG_8741.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
I had already ordered proximity but got forced to order safety. Then I just couldn’t wait any longer so I bought this one and my buddy is buying the one I ordered. [emoji4] Meet Oscar! Trash can grey as they call it. [emoji4]

I didn’t order adaptive cruise but glad I got it now with this one.

View attachment 338192

That’s awesome! Congrats. I get not waiting, it’s painful. The adaptive cruise is awesome

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom