VIDEO : SEMA 2019 - DAY 1 / Cooper Tire / JKS / Dana Spicer

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's officially DAY 1 of the 2019 SEMA Show and that means Cindy and I got to go inside the convention center and see a ton of cool new products and accessories for the Jeep JT Gladiator and JL Wrangler! In fact, we saw way more than we could include on this video and being that we ended up talking to so many of our good friends, it was a challenge to get this one up at all. Needless to say, I hope you can bear with us for dropping the ball on photos. With that said, this first official video from SEMA covers the very first Jeep we came across down in the Cooper Tire display, JKS manufacturing and the cool new products they're releasing for the JT and JL and finally, Dana Spicer where you'll get some insider information regarding new products that are coming your way. We hope you enjoy.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed seeing our video coverage of SEMA 2019, please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel so that you can get all our updates!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20191105204107-ea80c13a-me.jpg

highoctane

Caught the Bug
The Dana UD80 is awesome news. Looking forward to hearing more about that in the hopefully not so distant future.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TrailHunter

Hooked
Awesome Stuff! Really diggin the bed chop... that JKS coil spacer adjuster is cool.... and it looks like Dana is stepping up their game with solid products.. but not so sure about that drain plug location on the 44.

Last edited:

Andy5160

Hooked
Shorter then expected but definitely very educational [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
Thank you

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

bkac

Caught the Bug
Well look at ya. You got all my questions answered in one stop! Love that the driveshafts are available and I hear they are the ones to get for vibration free results, great news on the cast highsteer knuckles, and I’m excited to see the 80 in the works. Not sure it’s needed after experiencing the east coast full throttle wheeling. Great coverage and thanks again for getting our questions answered.
I’m really interested in the RK 4 link if you run into them throughout the week.

BIG DAWG

I've seen Dana running a prototype 60 kingpin last couple of years. Did y'all see any of them this year? Did they mention anything about them?

Great videos! Keep them coming!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Dana 80 [emoji50][emoji57]🤤

Great start to the official day 1 of sema!! That jks drag link is MASSIVE!!

bkac

Caught the Bug
I’m hoping that JKS draglink will keep the cost lower using the stock pitman arm side factory stuff.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Awesome info from Dana, they are really stepping up their game in the after market world. I like his little Ford hint.. could he be talking about the bronco??

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom