Good People

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
With so much hate and bad news in the world we live in today it's always awesome to see the other side that isn't publicized near as much. I ran across this today and thought I'd share this here especially being Jeep related. I applaud this guy for taking time out of his day to make someone else's just a little better.

Brute

Hooked
That is awesome...my wife says I'm not allowed to go to Cabela's anymore...or Outdoor Emporium, Bass Pro, Sportsman's Warehouse, any Jeep dealership, boat shows, bars.....

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
That is awesome...my wife says I'm not allowed to go to Cabela's anymore...or Outdoor Emporium, Bass Pro, Sportsman's Warehouse, any Jeep dealership, boat shows, bars.....

As long as she doesn’t ban you from the Internet you’re all good. Plenty of ways to blow money there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

trailraider

that's great.

My oldest daughter just started working at Cabela's. She absolutely loves working there. but it could cost me more then I would like.

wjtstudios

Hooked

She left out fly shops. Your good to go!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
I love this kind of stuff. I would bet there isn't a guy on this site that wouldn't have taken this kid for a ride. Gotta love being a good ambassador. :thumb:

Top Bottom