VIDEO : SEMA 2019 - DAY 2 / EVO Manufacturing / DECKED / AEV

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To kick off our second day of the 2019 SEMA Show, Cindy and I made our first stop over at EVO Manufacturing. This was their first time displaying at SEMA and as luck would have it, they brought out their brand new Jeep JT Gladiator Sport known as, JT-1. In addition to the Double Throw Down suspension system, long arms, Quarter Pounder front bumper with stinger, roof rack and bed rack they had installed, they were also showing off their all new and badass carbon fiber Rubicon fenders. Our next stop was over at DECKED where we got to see some of the cool new accessories they were introduction to the hugely popular truck bed storage system and finally, we said hello to AEV and got a run down of what they've released for both the JT Gladiator and JL Wrangler. We hope you enjoy.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed seeing our video coverage of SEMA 2019, please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel so that you can get all our updates!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

20191106185803-7b2aa2a5-me.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Mel's JT is fabulous...and AEV got me into Jeeps with the Brute; only makes sense they will do well with the JT as well...

Brute

Hooked
As far as the stove on the Decked system is concerned...if you turned it around, you could more easily access it from the side of the tailgate.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Mel’s rig is Awesome... 3 day build! Wow. AEV is not my style, but their stuff has always looked top notch to me. I’m still laughing at the D-Bag. [emoji23]

Andy5160

Hooked
EVO is so bad ass Wow. This whole coverage should have been EVO exclusive [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]
AEV definitely a top notch company, would like to hear more suspension reviews down the road

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
Great coverage. AEV brought up a great point on the rear end bounce. We notice it for sure even on our sport (no homo). We lowered the tire pressure and it helped for sure but it's still slightly there. Nothing worth really complaining about but if they're able to fix it, that is cool. Truthfully, I didn't expect Cadillac ride comfort on a Jeep.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Mel’s rig is Awesome... 3 day build! Wow. AEV is not my style, but their stuff has always looked top notch to me. I’m still laughing at the D-Bag. [emoji23]

I’m not sure how he said it with a straight face.

I personally love the factory look of AEV bumpers. They are the best at making parts look factory.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Great coverage. AEV brought up a great point on the rear end bounce. We notice it for sure even on our sport (no homo). We lowered the tire pressure and it helped for sure but it's still slightly there. Nothing worth really complaining about but if they're able to fix it, that is cool. Truthfully, I didn't expect Cadillac ride comfort on a Jeep.

Just get three more 63 qt arb fridges back there...

wjtstudios

Hooked
Nice coverage! I can’t believe Mel built that in three days, crazy.

I really do like that AEV stubby. There’s been some talk that it may carry over to the JK platform. I hope that’s true.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom