Axle weld in SOCAL

georgieboy13

Bump steer and wonky steering. Caster help.

So Im looking for a good honest welder in SoCal to install an Artec JK axle truss kit which has a raised TB bracket and c-gussets. Ever since I did a high steer DL flip I have had the most annoying bump steer on the highway. I figure the TB bracket would help here and now would be a good time to strengthen my D44 axle. I can do some soldering but im pretty sure it wont hold ha. Any referrals or help would be appreciated.

I have edited post from welder to bump steer, lol. Before throwing money at this would prefer to address my caster issue. Take a look at these specs and give me your thoughts. Running a 3.5 RE superflex adj lift on PC 35 MT X w/4.75 BS at 33psi, Doetsch alum TR and high steer DL with a fox 2.0 SS flip and new front lower dana spicer BJ. The steering is very wonky, drifts and play in steering. hwy speed over 60 hit a dip and ESC force brakes for like 2 sec. Scares the shit out of the wife where she wont drive it on the fwy. I tend to turn off the ESC while i drive but by no means safe.

fullsizeoutput_12cb.jpg

Last edited:

georgieboy13

Off Road Evolution Fullerton CA

Yea I was hoping a little closer than Fullerton thats about 50miles from me and I would have to leave my rig there and commute back and forth. May have to suck it up and just do it because 4wp near me is not an option.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Yea I was hoping a little closer than Fullerton thats about 50miles from me and I would have to leave my rig there and commute back and forth. May have to suck it up and just do it because 4wp near me is not an option.

I’m sure it’ll be worth it. If I still lived in San Diego I would’ve made the drive and figured out a ride from there before going anywhere else. I’m still even debating shipping my jk up there from Hawaii when I get the coin for axle swaps and coil overs..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I’m sure it’ll be worth it. If I still lived in San Diego I would’ve made the drive and figured out a ride from there before going anywhere else. I’m still even debating shipping my jk up there from Hawaii when I get the coin for axle swaps and coil overs..

I have Bubba about 2.5 hours from me now, but otherwise I would probably ship mine out to CA too when that time comes.

Top Bottom